NQY serves a largely domestic market with some limited European services but has the potential to expand its route network both domestically and in to Europe.
NQY is the only Airport serving Cornwall and is the only newly created Government Enterprise Zone focusing on the Aviation Sector.
flyBe in the last few weeks gradually updated its operation for winter 2019/20 season, effective from 27OCT19. Announced by the airline earlier...
- Blue Islands adds Jersey – Newquay route in S19
- Stobart Air adds London Southend – Newquay service from April 2019
- flyBe moves Manchester – Newquay to all-Jet service in S19
- flyBe moves Newquay – London service to Heathrow in S19
- Route rundown: KRK-DSA, DUS-TIA, NQY-LHR
- SAS S19 European network additions