NQY serves a largely domestic market with some limited European services but has the potential to expand its route network both domestically and in to Europe. NQY is the only Airport serving Cornwall and is the only newly created Government Enterprise Zone focusing on the Aviation Sector.
SAS earlier this week announced planned European network addition in summer 2019 season, including selected service resumptions. Planned...
- SAS grows summer network with six new destinations
- Eurowings updates planned capacity for new routes in S18
- Eurowings further expands S18 short-haul network
- Eurowings updates S18 new short-haul routes
- Eurowings S18 new short-haul routes as of 21SEP17
- AerLingus adds Cork – Newquay service in S17