Introduction to Cornwall Airport Newquay
NQY serves a largely domestic market with some limited European services but has the potential to expand its route network both domestically and in to Europe.
NQY is the only Airport serving Cornwall and is the only newly created Government Enterprise Zone focusing on the Aviation Sector.
The regional airline sees strong leisure and VFR demand for flights to Newquay.
- Routes In Brief: November’s Rolling Daily Updates
- UK Government To Fund Two Regional Routes From London
- Loganair builds up domestic and international network
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes