Introduction to Cornwall Airport Newquay
NQY serves a largely domestic market with some limited European services but has the potential to expand its route network both domestically and in to Europe.
NQY is the only Airport serving Cornwall and is the only newly created Government Enterprise Zone focusing on the Aviation Sector.
The Scottish carrier has unveiled its summer 2022 schedule, which includes the restart of several international services as well as frequency...
- Routes in brief: Aer Lingus Regional, Eurowings Discover, flydubai and more
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes
- Loganair expands Teesside connectivity
- Loganair returns to Teesside with five routes
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network