Introduction to Cornwall Airport Newquay
NQY serves a largely domestic market with some limited European services but has the potential to expand its route network both domestically and in to Europe.
NQY is the only Airport serving Cornwall and is the only newly created Government Enterprise Zone focusing on the Aviation Sector.
The regional airline was the sole carrier on around a quarter of its route network, but the impact of its collapse will be far less severe than...
- Ryanair Boosts London Flying With New Stansted Routes
- Interview: Belfast City CEO Eyes Traffic Growth, International Routes
- Loganair Reverses Newquay Exit During Winter Season
- Ryanair To Grow Cornwall Offering In Summer 2023
- Flybe To Make Newquay Return
- Eastern Airways To Increase Frequencies On Cornwall PSO Route