NQY serves a largely domestic market with some limited European services but has the potential to expand its route network both domestically and in to Europe. NQY is the only Airport serving Cornwall and is the only newly created Government Enterprise Zone focusing on the Aviation Sector.
Blue Islands during summer 2019 season is adding seasonal service for Jersey – Newquay (Newquay Cornwall) market, on board ATR42 aircraft....
- Stobart Air adds London Southend – Newquay service from April 2019
- flyBe moves Manchester – Newquay to all-Jet service in S19
- flyBe moves Newquay – London service to Heathrow in S19
- Route rundown: KRK-DSA, DUS-TIA, NQY-LHR
- SAS S19 European network additions
- SAS grows summer network with six new destinations