NQY serves a largely domestic market with some limited European services but has the potential to expand its route network both domestically and in to Europe. NQY is the only Airport serving Cornwall and is the only newly created Government Enterprise Zone focusing on the Aviation Sector.
flyBe in recent schedule update adjusted planned Manchester – Newquay route, for summer 2019 season. The airline will move to all jet...
- flyBe moves Newquay – London service to Heathrow in S19
- Route rundown: KRK-DSA, DUS-TIA, NQY-LHR
- SAS S19 European network additions
- SAS grows summer network with six new destinations
- Eurowings updates planned capacity for new routes in S18
- Eurowings further expands S18 short-haul network