Introduction to Nantes Atlantique Airport
Western Frances leading Airport is the ideal gateway to Brittany, Vendée and the Loire Valley.
- Catchment area : 8 million at 3hrs / 5.8 million at 2 hrs / 2.5 million within an hour.
- 5,8 million passengers in 2022 (+76% vs 2021 and -19.7% vs 2019). In 2019, 7,2 million passengers (+123% vs 2011)
- 88 scheduled destinations with 20 airlines
-First French regional plateform for holidays traffic marketed by more than 30 tour operators and 650 travel agencies.
Nantes Atlantique offers great opportunities for development in national, European and international markets and has a very...
New routes are being launched from Hungary, Romania, the United Arab Emirates and the UK, including the airline’s first flights to Istanbul Airport.
- Transavia France Boosts Paris Orly Schedule
- Transavia France Expands North Africa Network
- Turkish Airlines Maps Out Route Ambitions
- WestJet To Place Code On Air Transat Transatlantic Flights
- EasyJet Adds More UK-Greek Island Routes
- Canada’s Air Transat Restoring Flights To France