Introduction to Nantes Atlantique Airport
Western Frances leading Airport is the ideal gateway to Brittany, Vendée and the Loire Valley.
- Catchment area : 8 million at 3hrs / 5.5 million at 2 hrs / 2 million within an hour.
- 7,227 million passengers in 2019 (+16%)
- 81 scheduled destinations with 26 airlines (45 new scheduled routes launched between 2016 and 2018)
-First French regional plateform for holidays traffic : 53 destinations, marketed by more than 70 tour operators and 650 travel agencies.
Nantes Atlantique offers great opportunities for development in national, European and international markets and has a very...
The LCC will add 20 new routes for the winter season.
- Transavia France Expands North Africa Network
- Turkish Airlines Maps Out Route Ambitions
- WestJet To Place Code On Air Transat Transatlantic Flights
- EasyJet Adds More UK-Greek Island Routes
- Canada’s Air Transat Restoring Flights To France
- Three Points In France Join Air Montenegro’s Network