Introduction to Oakland Intl Airport - San Francisco Bay, California USA
Fly The East Bay Way. It is The Best Way to San Francisco Bay.
- Oakland International Airport, the 4th busiest in California, is the close-in and convenient, reliable airport serving proudly serving all of the 52 San Francisco Bay Area cities, towns and villages.
- Oakland International Airport has the second largest immediate catchment area in the State of California (after LAX).
- The San Francisco East Bay is the top population and industry epicenter driving Northern California's growing innovation, tech, bio-pharma, entertainment and tourism economies.
- A diverse range of...
Leisure demand can boost Oakland International after American Airlines’ exit.
- American Airlines ends Oakland service
- Southwest to begin Mexico routes from Phoenix
- ULCC Spirit adds Fort Lauderdale-Oakland route
- American Airlines discontinues Oakland service in early-June 2020
- JetBlue 2Q20 Domestic service adjustment
- Spirit Airlines adds Fort Lauderdale – Oakland service from April 2020