Fly The East Bay Way. It is The Best Way to San Francisco Bay.
- Oakland International Airport, the 4th busiest in California, is the close-in and convenient, reliable airport serving proudly serving all of the 52 San Francisco Bay Area cities, towns and villages.
- Oakland International Airport has the second largest immediate catchment area in the State of California (after LAX).
- The San Francisco East Bay is the top population and industry epicenter driving Northern California's growing...
Following a record-breaking number of votes, more than 30 organisations and ten individuals have been recognised for their outstanding achievements.
- JetSuiteX schedules new routes in 2H19
- Southwest Airlines begins Hawaii service from mid-March 2019
- PRESS RELEASE:Oakland International Airport named Overall Winner at the Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards
- Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- SWOOP adds new markets in S19
- Delta Sep 2018 - Jan 2019 Domestic routes cancellations