Fly The East Bay Way. It is The Best Way to San Francisco Bay.
- Oakland International Airport, the 4th busiest in California, is the close-in and convenient, reliable airport serving proudly serving all of the 52 San Francisco Bay Area cities, towns and villages.
- Oakland International Airport has the second largest immediate catchment area in the State of California (after LAX).
- The San Francisco East Bay is the top population and industry epicenter driving Northern California's growing innovation, tech, bio-pharma, entertainment and tourism economies.
- A diverse range of...
Starting April 1, Spirit will be the only airline operating the FLL-OAK route.
- Spirit Airlines adds Fort Lauderdale – Oakland service from April 2020
- Norwegian ditches Oakland for SFO, citing business flyers
- 2019 in review: January to June
- JSX adds Phoenix – Oakland service from mid-Nov 2019
- Norwegian NS20 Trans-Atlantic service changes as of 11OCT19
- Southwest Airlines further expands Hawaii service in W19