Fly The East Bay Way. It is The Best Way to San Francisco Bay.
- Oakland International Airport, the 4th busiest in California, is the close-in and convenient, reliable airport serving proudly serving all of the 52 San Francisco Bay Area cities, towns and villages.
- Oakland International Airport has the second largest immediate catchment area in the State of California (after LAX).
- The San Francisco East Bay is the top population and industry epicenter driving Northern California's growing...
Norwegian in the last few weeks gradually filed additional changes to its Boeing 787 Trans-Atlantic service for Northern summer 2020 season,...
- Southwest Airlines further expands Hawaii service in W19
- Southwest Airlines January 2020 network changes
- Oakland seeks to build on Southwest success
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- JetSuiteX schedules new routes in 2H19
- Southwest Airlines begins Hawaii service from mid-March 2019