Introduction to Poznan Airport
Poznan Airport is one of the leading Polish regional airports located in the middle between Warsaw and Berlin, with catchment area of 4,5 million inhabitants in 150 km radial (up to 2h drive).
Poznan with over 60 fair events (Poznan International Fairs - 32. AUMA 2007), 31 universities with 140 000 students and 160 sport&cultural repaetable events is called the city of business, sport and education.
Poznan Airport with rapid growth of pax number in 2007 and 2008 offers 21 international routes, 3 domestic routes and several charter destinations as well during summer and winter season.
The ULCC plans to fly 2X-weekly on the routes from the Belgian capital’s secondary airport.
- Routes in brief: WestJet, Go First, SAS and more
- Ryanair returns to Helsinki
- KLM adds Belgrade, Dubrovnik, Palma de Mallorca and Verona
- Airline in Focus: LOT Polish Airlines
- Ryanair unveils summer network expansion
- Wizz Air to open seasonal Burgas base