Introduction to Poznan Airport
Poznan Airport is one of the leading Polish regional airports located in the middle between Warsaw and Berlin, with catchment area of 4,5 million inhabitants in 150 km radial (up to 2h drive).
Poznan with over 60 fair events (Poznan International Fairs - 32. AUMA 2007), 31 universities with 140 000 students and 160 sport&cultural repaetable events is called the city of business, sport and education.
Poznan Airport with rapid growth of pax number in 2007 and 2008 offers 21 international routes, 3 domestic routes and several charter destinations as well during summer and winter season.
The ULCC has grown to become the country’s largest carrier by capacity since entering the market a decade ago.
- Ryanair Grows Cagliari Base
- Ryanair to reopen Cork base, operate 20 routes this summer
- Ryanair to add four routes from Brussels South Charleroi
- Routes in brief: WestJet, Go First, SAS and more
- Ryanair returns to Helsinki
- KLM adds Belgrade, Dubrovnik, Palma de Mallorca and Verona