Introduction to Palm Springs International Airport
Eleven airlines serve the Palm Springs International Airport with non-stop flights to more than 20 destinations which include major hubs offering travel possibilities to over 500 cities worldwide.
Palm Springs International Airport is open twenty-four hours a day. The TSA checkpoint opens approximately one and a half hours before the first departure of the day. Each airline has its own operating hours, but typically, airlines open their ticket counters two hours before departure time, even for early morning flights.
When you arrive in Palm Springs and the desert resort cities of the...
Delta in winter 2019/20 season plans to expand Atlanta – Palm Springs service, based on comparison with winter 2018/19 season. Seasonal...
- Alaska Airlines expands W19 Sun/Ski destinations service
- Contour Airlines expands Sacramento service from mid-Sep 2019
- Alaska adds Paine Field – Palm Springs service from Nov 2019
- American adds limited-time Los Angeles – Palm Springs flights in April 2019
- Sun Country adds new routes from Dallas in Feb 2019
- JetBlue expands Palm Springs service in 1H19