Introduction to Palm Springs International Airport
Eleven airlines serve the Palm Springs International Airport with non-stop flights to more than 20 destinations which include major hubs offering travel possibilities to over 500 cities worldwide.
Palm Springs International Airport is open twenty-four hours a day. The TSA checkpoint opens approximately one and a half hours before the first departure of the day. Each airline has its own operating hours, but typically, airlines open their ticket counters two hours before departure time, even for early morning flights.
When you arrive in Palm Springs and the desert resort cities of the...
The airline operated from Reno-Tahoe International to secondary US destinations.
- Southwest Airlines Adds Four Winter Holiday Routes
- ExpressJet’s Aha! Adds Palm Springs To Network
- Canada’s Flair To Connect Toronto, Palm Springs This Winter
- Flair to open Edmonton base, launch four US routes
- Canada’s Flair readies for US flights
- Alaska Airlines adds to winter schedule, citing passenger confidence