Pau, the Capital city of Pyrenees-Atlantique, is home of numerous World Leader Corporations in Aeronautics, Petrochem & Agri-Food markets. The catchment is one of the most affluent in the South-West of France and host 1,000,000 habitants, among which 338,000 are in the "Pau-Tarbes" metropolis zone. On the leisure side, Pau-Pyrenees is the preferred access to the Pyrenees, Bearn and Gascony regions. WHY PAU-PYRENEES? Access a lucrative market Average O&D Yield =...
French carrier HOP! during the month of December 2017 is adding 3 new domestic routes, currently available for reservation. Planned new service as...
- Chalair celebrates it's new routes Pau-Nantes, linknig the 2 cities in 1h15!
- Volotea S17 New routes as of 14OCT16
- Air Arabia Morocco opens a new direct route between Pau and Marrakech!
- Air Arabia Maroc Adds Pau Route from April 2016
- Balkan Express Delivers New Italian Links to Pau-Pyrenees Airport
- Pau Pyrénées Airport Promotional Video