Pau, the Capital city of Pyrenees-Atlantique, is home of numerous World Leader Corporations in Aeronautics, Petrochem & Agri-Food markets. The catchment is one of the most affluent in the South-West of France and host 1,000,000 habitants, among which 338,000 are in the "Pau-Tarbes" metropolis zone. On the leisure side, Pau-Pyrenees is the preferred access to the Pyrenees, Bearn and Gascony regions. WHY PAU-PYRENEES? Access a lucrative market Average O&D Yield =...
HOP! in winter 2018/19 season is offering 3 additional routes from Pau , operating once a week. Planned operation includes the following. Pau...
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- HOP! plans new routes in S18
- HOP! adds new routes in December 2017
- Chalair celebrates it's new routes Pau-Nantes, linknig the 2 cities in 1h15!
- Volotea S17 New routes as of 14OCT16
- Air Arabia Morocco opens a new direct route between Pau and Marrakech!