Introduction to Pau Pyrénées Airport
Pau, the Capital city of Pyrenees-Atlantique, is home of numerous World Leader Corporations in Aeronautics, Petrochem & Agri-Food markets. The catchment is one of the most affluent in the South-West of France and host 1,000,000 habitants, among which 338,000 are in the "Pau-Tarbes" metropolis zone. On the leisure side, Pau-Pyrenees is the preferred access to the Pyrenees, Bearn and Gascony regions.
Access a lucrative market
- Average O&D Yield = € 0.18 per Pax/km
... with limited competition
- Leakage to airport >1h = 280,000 pax per annum
- 21% of the traffic is connecting...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Air France to triple domestic capacity ahead of Christmas
- ASL Airlines France to launch domestic service
- Chalair celebrates it's new routes Pau-Nantes, linknig the 2 cities in 1h15!
- Air Arabia Morocco opens a new direct route between Pau and Marrakech!
- Balkan Express Delivers New Italian Links to Pau-Pyrenees Airport
- Pau Pyrénées Airport Promotional Video