Introduction to Shanghai Airport Authority
Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) is the state-owned enterprise directly under the leadership of Shanghai Municipal Government, and operates both Shanghai Pudong International Airport(PVG) and Hongqiao International Airport(SHA).
SAA aims to: make Shanghai airports the most attractive core air hub in Asia-Pacific region, become world-class airport operator, ascend to the most valuable airport company.
The year 2007 saw the rapid traffic growth at both PVG and SHA, including passenger volume, cargo volume and aircraft movements. Cargo volume at PVG ranked world 5th in 2007.
The airline’s long-haul strategy has historically centered on Asia, but with a slow recovery on the horizon, the Nordic carrier is temporarily...
- United resumes nonstop San Francisco – Shanghai routing from late-Oct 2020
- Air France W20 Mainland China operation changes as of 06OCT20
- Air Canada NS21 International service changes as of 04OCT20
- United W20 San Francisco – Shanghai operations as of 17SEP20
- China Southern adds ARJ21 Shanghai – Shantou service from mid-Sep 2020
- SAS resumes Shanghai service in late-September 2020