Introduction to Shanghai Airport Authority
Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) is the state-owned enterprise directly under the leadership of Shanghai Municipal Government, and operates both Shanghai Pudong International Airport(PVG) and Hongqiao International Airport(SHA).
SAA aims to: make Shanghai airports the most attractive core air hub in Asia-Pacific region, become world-class airport operator, ascend to the most valuable airport company.
The year 2007 saw the rapid traffic growth at both PVG and SHA, including passenger volume, cargo volume and aircraft movements. Cargo volume at PVG ranked world 5th in 2007.
Latest Shanghai Airport Authority News
Finnair Pivots To US Market While Awaiting Asia’s Recovery
The airline’s long-haul strategy has historically centered on Asia, but with a slow recovery on the horizon, the Nordic carrier is temporarily...
Other Shanghai Airport Authority News
- United and Air China deal opens door to future joint opportunities
- Iberia heads to Asia with Shanghai and Tokyo links
- Etihad continues to deploy Dreamliners in existing markets
- Air China gets regulator green light for new Shanghai – Manchester route
- Spring aims to bring low-cost flights to North Korea
- Dragonair adds to its Hong Kong – Shanghai schedule