King Khalid International Airport (KKIA) was opened for operations in 1983. It is located 35 kilometres north of Riyadh. It consists of five passenger terminals with eight aero-bridges each, car parking for 11,600 vehicles, a central control tower and two parallel runways. The land area allocated for KKIA is 375 square kilometers, which makes it the second largest in the world. KKIA was designated under the name of Riyadh Airports Company (RAC) in the third quarter of...
Saudia during winter 2017/18 season is expanding operational network by its Airbus A330Regional aircraft, which now covers India and Pakistan....
- flyadeal launches operation from late-Sep 2017
- Lufthansa W17 Middle East routing changes
- Jet Airways increases Mumbai – Riyadh in W17
- Jet Airways adds Delhi – Riyadh service in W17
- British Airways W17 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 21JUL17
- flynas plans Beirut service from Nov 2017