King Khalid International Airport (KKIA) was opened for operations in 1983. It is located 35 kilometres north of Riyadh.
It consists of five passenger terminals with eight aero-bridges each, car parking for 11,600 vehicles, a central control tower and two parallel runways. The land area allocated for KKIA is 375 square kilometers, which makes it the second largest in the world.
KKIA was designated under the name of Riyadh Airports Company (RAC) in the third quarter of the year 2016. RAC is...
Saudia summer 2020 season plans to expand Premium Cabin capacity on Riyadh – Paris CDG route, as the airline’s preliminary schedule...
- SpiceJet further expands international network from late-July 2019
- flynas further expands Sarajevo service from July 2019
- Route Rundown: WUH-JFK, DEL-RUH, CTG-LIM
- flynas schedules Delhi launch in July 2019
- Azerbaijan Airlines expands Saudi Arabia charters in S19
- Pegasus Airlines expands Middle East network in 2Q19