King Khalid International Airport (KKIA) was opened for operations in 1983. It is located 35 kilometres north of Riyadh.
It consists of five passenger terminals with eight aero-bridges each, car parking for 11,600 vehicles, a central control tower and two parallel runways. The land area allocated for KKIA is 375 square kilometers, which makes it the second largest in the world.
KKIA was designated under the name of Riyadh Airports Company (RAC) in the third quarter of the year 2016. RAC is...
SaudiGulf Airlines from November 2019 plans to launch service to Jordan, as the airline filed schedule for Riyadh – Amman route. The...
- Buta Airways expands network to Saudi Arabia from Sep 2019
- Pakistan International W19 Middle East service resumptions
- flynas W19 network expansion
- IndiGo adds Mumbai – Riyadh from Oct 2019
- IndiGo Middle East Network expansion in Oct 2019
- Saudia W19 International service changes as of 21AUG19