Introduction to Riyadh Airports Company
Riyadh Airports Company (RAC) was established in 2016 as part of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s privatization of the aviation sector. Currently, managing operations at King Khalid International Airport in the Saudi Arabian capital, RAC’s vision is to become a regional pioneer in airport management. The team at RAC is currently working on cementing its position as a leader in the civil aviation sector, as it manages a world-class centre for passengers, cargo customers and partners.
King Khalid International Airport was opened in 1983 in the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh. Spanning an...
Routes selects 50 new air services set to start around the world in August, looking at the planned frequency, start date and aircraft to be used.
- King Khalid International Airport achieves the “Most Improved Airport”
- Barcelona, Zurich To Join Saudia’s Network
- Flyadeal CEO Outlines Saudi Arabia’s Low-Cost Potential
- IndiGo Set To Restart International Network
- Route Analysis: Riyadh-Prague
- 50 New Routes Starting In February 2022