Introduction to Riyadh Airports Company
Riyadh Airports Company (RAC) was established in 2016 as part of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s privatization of the aviation sector. Currently, managing operations at King Khalid International Airport in the Saudi Arabian capital, RAC’s vision is to become a regional pioneer in airport management. The team at RAC is currently working on cementing its position as a leader in the civil aviation sector, as it manages a world-class centre for passengers, cargo customers and partners.
King Khalid International Airport was opened in 1983 in the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh. Spanning an...
The planned additions come after the Saudi carrier grew seat capacity by 46% in 2022.
- 50 New Routes Starting In January 2023
- Saudi Arabia’s Flynas To Launch Two Mumbai Routes
- Wizz Air Increases Network From Italy
- IndiGo To Add More Service to Saudi Capital
- Wizz Air To Increase Vienna Presence
- Wizz Air To Launch 20 Routes to Saudi Arabia