Introduction to Rzeszow Airport
Rzeszów - Jasionka (RZE) Airport is the leading airport in the South-Eastern Poland.
The airport serves a catchment of over 4.6 M people (regions: Podkarpackie, Malopolska, Lubelskie and Swietokrzyskie) and due to its location can also attract passengers from neighbouring Western Ukraine and North-Eastern Slovakia.
Over the last decade - before the COVID-19 pandemic - the air traffic volume has steadily increased, reaching over 770 K pax in 2019.
Finnair’s new codeshare agreement with Turkish Airlines, flydubai adding a second destination in Romania, and PLAY’s Amsterdam launch plans are...
- Wizz expands with new Bosnian destination
- LOT revives Krakow-New York plans
- Wizz Air adds Eindhoven – Rzeszow service from Nov 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Summer 2020 LOTnaWakacje Holiday program
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes additional domestic routes in late-June 2020
- Poland’s restrictions will be a “deadly virus” for the industry