Introduction to Rzeszow Airport
Rzeszów - Jasionka (RZE) Airport is the leading airport in South-Eastern Poland.
The airport serves a catchment of over 4.6 M people (regions: Podkarpackie, Malopolska, Lubelskie, and Swietokrzyskie) and due to its location can also attract passengers from neighboring Western Ukraine and North-Eastern Slovakia.
Over the last decade - before the COVID-19 pandemic - the air traffic volume has steadily increased, reaching over 770 K pax in 2019.
In 2022 the traffic will recover:
1. LO increased the number of WAW routes up to 32 weekly.
2. LO will launch a new direct route to SZY and VCE.
The carrier is launching, resuming routes from its major hubs.
- LO will operate the VCE
- New Summer Destinations in 2022
- LOT adds new destinations for S22
- New York direct service
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more