Formally recognised as Ponciano Arriaga International Airport, is an international airport located within the city of San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
OMA operates 13 international airports in northern and central Mexico: Monterrey, Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial metropolis; the tourist destinations Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo; the regional centers Chihuahua, Culiacán, Durango, San Luís Potosí, Tampico, Torreón and Zacatecas; and the border cities...
AeroMexico in recent schedule update revised planned new route to Atlanta and Detroit, previously scheduled from May 2019. Revised launch dates as...
- AeroMexico schedules additional routes to Detroit from May 2019
- Aeromar Ends San Luis Potosi – McAllen Route from Jan 2015
- AeroMexico Expands Monterrey Domestic Service from May 2014
- WORLD ROUTES: Aeromar Targets Texan Niche Markets in International Strategy
- Volaris to Start Tijuana – San Luis Potosi Service from Nov 2013