Formally recognised as Ponciano Arriaga International Airport, is an international airport located within the city of San Luis Potosí, San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
OMA operates 13 international airports in northern and central Mexico: Monterrey, Mexico’s 2nd largest business and industrial metropolis; the tourist destinations Acapulco, Mazatlán, and Zihuatanejo; the regional centers Chihuahua, Culiacán, Durango, San Luís Potosí, Tampico, Torreón and Zacatecas; and the border cities Ciudad Juárez and Reynosa.
Our airports are transportation hubs and gateways for investment,...
Mexican low-cost carrier Vivaaerobus in November 2019 is adding new domestic service, with the scheduling of Monterrey – San Luis Potosi...
- AeroMexico revises Atlanta / Detroit network additions in 2Q19
- AeroMexico schedules additional routes to Detroit from May 2019
- Aeromar Ends San Luis Potosi – McAllen Route from Jan 2015
- AeroMexico Expands Monterrey Domestic Service from May 2014
- WORLD ROUTES: Aeromar Targets Texan Niche Markets in International Strategy
- Volaris to Start Tijuana – San Luis Potosi Service from Nov 2013