Introduction to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport
Less Stress. Fewer Crowds, Greater Comfort & Convenience. The Sarasota Bradenton Int'l Airport (SRQ), the Gateway to Florida's Gulf Coast, is Western Florida's most centrally located airport.
Mile after mile of white-sand beaches give way to clear, turquoise water along the areas' numerous Gulf Coast Islands. Water-based recreation, naturally, is very popular here and simply sitting on the beach qualifies as a spectator sport. Dozens of magnificent golf courses and beautifully appointed tennis facilities attract professionals and amateurs alike, and the dynamic cultural scene...
The ULCC will launch three routes from both Austin, Texas, and Nashville, Tennessee.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- Allegiant Air To Launch Nine New Routes In Q1 2022
- Avelo Airlines Debuts East Coast Service
- Startup Avelo Airlines Adds Sarasota, Florida To Network
- Southwest targets Austin-Bergstrom with nine new routes
- Allegiant expands with 23 routes, Sun Country responds