Introduction to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport
Less Stress. Fewer Crowds, Greater Comfort & Convenience. The Sarasota Bradenton Int'l Airport (SRQ), the Gateway to Florida's Gulf Coast, is Western Florida's most centrally located airport.
Mile after mile of white-sand beaches give way to clear, turquoise water along the areas' numerous Gulf Coast Islands. Water-based recreation, naturally, is very popular here and simply sitting on the beach qualifies as a spectator sport. Dozens of magnificent golf courses and beautifully appointed tennis facilities attract professionals and amateurs alike, and the dynamic cultural scene...
The startup is marking its one-year anniversary.
- Allegiant Air To Kick Off Slew Of New Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- Allegiant Air To Launch Nine New Routes In Q1 2022
- Avelo Airlines Debuts East Coast Service
- Startup Avelo Airlines Adds Sarasota, Florida To Network
- Southwest targets Austin-Bergstrom with nine new routes