Introduction to Trieste Airport
Trieste airport (TRS) catchment area includes 5 million people within one hour and a half drive. While the airport is part of a multi-modal infrastructure integrating air, road and rail, thus giving very good accessibility to its users. Last but not least, given its peculiar location, the airport is used by customers originating and going to Italy (Friuli Venezia Giulia Region and Venice), Slovenia, Croatia and Austria.
Very good year-round weather conditions, high state-of-the-art infrastructures - 3 km runway and 13,500 sqm terminal, perfect multi-modal accessibility and high...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- ITA Airways To Codeshare With AirBaltic
- Italy’s ITA Airways Inks Codeshare Deals With Etihad, KLM
- Ryanair expands Italian domestic presence, threatens Irish base closures
- Ryanair schedules new domestic links from Naples from late-Oct 2020
- Volotea opens sixth base in Italy
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20