Introduction to Trieste Airport
Trieste airport catchment area includes 5 million people within one hour and a half drive. While the airport is located on the motorway that links Trieste to Venice, it is part of a multi-modal infrastructure integrating air, road and rail, thus giving very good accessibility to its users. Last but not least, given its peculiar location, the airport is used by customers originating and going to Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and Austria.
Very good year-round weather conditions, high state-of-the-art infrastructures - 3 km runway and 13,500 sqm terminal, perfect multi-modal accessibility...
Amid growing competition on Italian domestic routes, Ryanair is planning to grow its network in the country while at the same time preparing to...
- Ryanair schedules new domestic links from Naples from late-Oct 2020
- Volotea opens sixth base in Italy
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- TUIfly S20 network additions as of 31OCT19
- Eurowings files additional short-haul routes in S19
- Condor adds one-time Boeing 767 Trieste service in April 2019