Trieste airport catchment areaincludes 5 million people in one hour and a half drive. The airport is located on the motorway that links Trieste to Venice and its catchment area, thus giving very good accessibility to its users. Given its peculiar location, at the corner of four countries, the airport is named "No Borders" as it is used by customers originating and going to Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and Austria. Very good weather conditions year round, high state-of-the-art...
TUIfly during summer 2018 season plans to operate service to Trieste in Italy, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Planned schedule as follows....
- FlyValan launches operation in late-Jan 2018
- TUIfly schedules Trieste service in S18
- TUI Airlines Belgium plans new Belgium routes in S17
- Alitalia S17 Short-Haul routes additions as of 01JAN17
- Primera Air updates planned new routes in S17
- Borajet plans Trieste launch from Sep 2016