Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is a city that contrasts with harmony its historical and cultural attractions with its constant growth and modern transformation, making the city a great metropolis in which the only constant is the warmth of its people. This unique characteristic has positioned Quito as a major touristic and business destination in South America. The Quito International Airport is the main gateway to Ecuador. It opened in 2013 as the only greenfield airport in Latin...
1 month 20 days ago
Ecuador hopes the adoption of an Open Skies policy will attract more international operators to the Latin American country and unlock new routes.
- Ecuador number cruncher - the key stats shaping the host of Routes Americas 2018
- Air Europa begins its operations in Quito with projections to transport 90,000 passengers per year
- American Expands 737 MAX 8 Miami routes in NS18
- Airline heavyweights line up for conference at Routes Americas
- Quito ready to step into the limelight
- These are the busiest air routes in the Americas