Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is a city that contrasts with harmony its historical and cultural attractions with its constant growth and modern transformation, making the city a great metropolis in which the only constant is the warmth of its people. This unique characteristic has positioned Quito as a major touristic and business destination in South America. The Quito International Airport is the main gateway to Ecuador. It opened in 2013 as the only greenfield airport in Latin...
American Airlines during the weekend of 01APR18’s schedule opened reservation for its planned new routes, announced earlier this week....
- Wingo expands flight offering in NS18
- Would privatisation of airports present opportunities or threats?
- Aeroméxico to increase Quito services following strong demand
- Europe and North America in Quito’s sights
- Iberia extends A340-600 "345" operation to June 2018
- Approximately 15,000 tons of flowers will be transported from Quito to the world for Valentine’s Day