Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is a city that contrasts with harmony its historical and
cultural attractions with its constant growth and modern transformation, making
the city a great metropolis in which the only constant is the warmth of its people.
This unique characteristic has positioned Quito as a major touristic and business
destination in South America.
The Quito International Airport is the main gateway to Ecuador. It opened in 2013
as the only greenfield airport in Latin America and the Caribbean. Thanks to its
technical characteristics, the airport has allowed an important...
LATAM Airlines Ecuador from April 2020 is adding new domestic routes from Quito, including service to Coca and Santa Rosa. Planned schedule as...
- Air Europa NS20 Long-Haul service changes as of 24JAN20
- Avianca NS20 International service changes as of 20JAN20
- Plus Ultra outlines A340-600 network from Dec 2019
- LATAM Ecuador adds Manta service from late-Nov 2019
- Route rundown: OGG-LAS, ADD-IAH, MEX-UIO
- InterJet adds Quito service from late-Oct 2019
8 months 23 days ago