Introduction to Corporación Quiport - Quito International Airport
Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is a city that contrasts with harmony its historical and
cultural attractions with its constant growth and modern transformation, making
the city a great metropolis in which the only constant is the warmth of its people.
This unique characteristic has positioned Quito as a major touristic and business
destination in South America.
The Quito International Airport is the main gateway to Ecuador. It opened in 2013
as the only greenfield airport in Latin America and the Caribbean. Thanks to its
technical characteristics, the airport has allowed an important...
Avianca wants to operate a nonstop route linking Quito’s Mariscal Sucre International Airport with Orlando International Airport during winter...
- Avianca Adds Honduras Service, Plans Ecuador Routes
- Startup Arajet Seeks To Create Santo Domingo Hub
- Iberia Plans Pre-Pandemic Flying Levels For Winter
- Routes Revisited: Opening Up
- Avianca To Launch Seven New Routes, Plans London Return
- Ecuador’s EquAir Launches Commercial Operations