Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is a city that contrasts with harmony its historical and cultural attractions with its constant growth and modern transformation, making the city a great metropolis in which the only constant is the warmth of its people. This unique characteristic has positioned Quito as a major touristic and business destination in South America. The Quito International Airport is the main gateway to Ecuador. It opened in 2013 as the only greenfield airport in Latin...
1 month 16 days ago
INNOVATION, PLANNED MANAGEMENT AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE COUNTRY’S NEEDS: MAINSTAYS OF THE MARISCAL SUCRE AIRPORT
More than 38,000 jobs created during last year is one of the contributions of the Quito International Airport, managed by Corporación Quiport, to...
- Routes Americas in Ecuador: A new world waiting to be discovered
- QUITO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT RECEIVES INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION FOR REDUCING THE EMISSION OF 583 TONS OF CARBON DIOXIDE
- QUIPORT SEEKS NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR CONNECTIVITY IN WORLD ROUTES 2017
- ANDREW O’BRIAN, A PERSONALITY THAT PROMOTES THE SUCCESS OF TOURISM IN LATIN AMERICA
- QUITO AIRPORT AMONG THE THREE MORE AWARD-WINNING AIRPORTS OF SOUTH AMERICA IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS
- Cargolux Begins Regular Operations at Quito International Airport