Introduction to Corporación Quiport - Quito International Airport
Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is a city that contrasts with harmony its historical and
cultural attractions with its constant growth and modern transformation, making
the city a great metropolis in which the only constant is the warmth of its people.
This unique characteristic has positioned Quito as a major touristic and business
destination in South America.
The Quito International Airport is the main gateway to Ecuador. It opened in 2013
as the only greenfield airport in Latin America and the Caribbean. Thanks to its
technical characteristics, the airport has allowed an important...
Progressive aviation policies herald a bright future for the Routes Americas 2018 host.
- Avianca To Launch Seven New Routes, Plans London Return
- Ecuador’s EquAir Launches Commercial Operations
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 3)
- Avianca To Add Ecuador Routes To Peru, US
- Avianca to launch five new US routes
- Avianca plans international expansion from five countries