Introduction to Corporación Quiport - Quito International Airport
Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is a city that contrasts with harmony its historical and
cultural attractions with its constant growth and modern transformation, making
the city a great metropolis in which the only constant is the warmth of its people.
This unique characteristic has positioned Quito as a major touristic and business
destination in South America.
The Quito International Airport is the main gateway to Ecuador. It opened in 2013
as the only greenfield airport in Latin America and the Caribbean. Thanks to its
technical characteristics, the airport has allowed an important...
The Ecuatoriana Airlines brand could be returning to the skies in Ecuador, filling a gap in the market left by the demise of TAME.
- Quito Airport obtains the Airport Health Accreditation
- The National COE eliminates mandatory preventive isolation for international travelers who enter the country with a negative PCR result
- Copa returns to Quito and initially offers connections to five destinations in the Americas
- More than 62,000 passengers have transited through the Quito airport between June and July
- Interview: Quito’s ‘new way to travel’
- Copa Airlines plans ‘mini-hub’ from mid-August
Latest Updates from Corporación Quiport - Quito International Airport
21 days 4 hours ago