Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is a city that contrasts with harmony its historical and cultural attractions with its constant growth and modern transformation, making the city a great metropolis in which the only constant is the warmth of its people. This unique characteristic has positioned Quito as a major touristic and business destination in South America. The Quito International Airport is the main gateway to Ecuador. It opened in 2013 as the only greenfield airport in Latin...
This week: Quito secures new Canadian service; EgyptAir to begin Washington Dulles route; and Malindo Air to introduce its first destination in...
- Air Canada schedules new international routes in NW19
- Route rundown: MAD-UIO, CNN-AUH, MXP-LED
- Plus Ultra adds Ecuador service from July 2019
- TAME Ecuador ends New York service in late-Jan 2019
- Iberia increases South America service in NS19
- Interview: what Quito did next