Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is a city that contrasts with harmony its historical and
cultural attractions with its constant growth and modern transformation, making
the city a great metropolis in which the only constant is the warmth of its people.
This unique characteristic has positioned Quito as a major touristic and business
destination in South America.
The Quito International Airport is the main gateway to Ecuador. It opened in 2013
as the only greenfield airport in Latin America and the Caribbean....
For the second year in a row, Quito International Airport’s cargo operation has received the Diamond Award (1st place) in the category of up to...
- DHL JOINS THE AIR CARGO OFFER AT QUITO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- AIR CANADA ROUGE TO COMMENCE OPERATIONS IN QUITO
- QUITO AIRPORT WINS SKYTRAX AWARDS FOR QUALITY OF SERVICE, EFFICIENCY, SAFETY AND AIRPORT STAFF
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air France NS19 South America service changes as of 28MAR19
- Route rundown: YYZ-UIO, CAI-IAD, KUL-CTS
11 days 50 minutes ago
20 days 3 hours ago