Introduction to Varna Airport
Varna Airport serves the Northeast of Bulgaria and provides convenient links to major airports such as Sofia, Vienna, Istanbul, London, Moscow and Tel Aviv.
The airport is situated on the Northern Black Sea coast, about 8 km outside the city of Varna. Varna is a major tourist destination, a starting point for all resorts in the northern Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, an important business and university centre, seaport, and headquarters of the Bulgarian Navy and merchant marine.
Its favorable geographical location, the combination of air, sea, railway junction and road transportation,...
A new route to Dubai is one of a number of additions the flag-carrier is making.
- Voyage Air S21 preliminary scheduled operations as of 28SEP20
- Lufthansa ramps up Frankfurt’s short-haul leisure offer
- Lufthansa S21 Short-Haul network additions as of 16SEP20
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- LOT opens two routes from Budapest