Introduction to Vitoria Airport
- Competitive airport charges.
- Important operation of cargo traffic.
- City with exceptional urban design.
- Host of the Vitoria Jazz Festival.
- European Green Capital in 2012.
- Major Spanish wine region, home of the Rioja alavés and relevant cellars such as Marqués de Riscal (constructed by the renowned architect Frank Gehry) or Ysios (by the architect Santiago Calatrava).
- 4 million population in the catchment area.
Binter Canarias in October 2020 plans to launch new service from The Canary Islands, with 4 routes scheduled from October 2020, on board Embraer...
- Binter Canarias revises planned new routes in 2H20
- Binter adds Santander / Vitoria service in S20
- Interview: the road to the Basque Country
- Basque Country number cruncher - the key stats shaping the host of Routes Europe 2018
- GOL Expands Sao Paulo Routes from May 2016
- Azul Adds Belo Horizonte Pampulha – Vitoria Operation from April 2015