Named after the distinguished Polish composer - Fryderyk Chopin - Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
Warsaw Chopin Airport is a major airport in CEE in terms of both transfer and point-to-point passenger traffic volume. Almost half of airport's passengers are transfer passengers. The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing safety standards gave impulse to major...
Ukraine International Airlines last week announced network adjustment for its winter 2019/20 season, set to take place on 16NOV19. Part of the...
- Chopin Airport begins the winter season and proposes new routes
- LOT Polish Airlines delays Beijing Daxing launch to mid-Jan 2020
- Warsaw Chopin Airport: September results
- "Polish Monuments of History" - the latest exhibition of the Niepodlegla.gov.pl was presented at the Chopin Airport
- EGYPTAIR further expands Lufthansa codeshare from Oct 2019
- Route rundown: RIX-MAN, WAW-SFO, BLR-SIN
14 days 21 hours ago
30 days -1 hours ago
1 month 11 days ago