Introduction to Warsaw Chopin Airport
Named after the distinguished Polish composer - Fryderyk Chopin - Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
Warsaw Chopin Airport is a major airport in CEE in terms of both transfer and point-to-point passenger traffic volume. Almost half of airport's passengers are transfer passengers. The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing safety standards gave impulse to major...
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- LOT inaugurates new Budapest link
- Emirates resumes Warsaw service in Sep 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines schedules Boeing 787 intra-Europe service in 3Q20
- LOT Polish Airlines W20 Long-Haul charter network as of 21JUL20
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Dublin from late-August 2020
Latest Updates from Warsaw Chopin Airport
2 months 12 days ago
2 months 21 days ago