Named after the distinguished Polish composer - Fryderyk Chopin - Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
Warsaw Chopin Airport is a major airport in CEE in terms of both transfer and point-to-point passenger traffic volume. Almost half of airport's passengers are transfer passengers. The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing safety standards gave impulse to major...
Less than two months after Poland became the 39th country to be added to the US visa waiver program, LOT Polish Airlines has unveiled plans to...
- LOT Polish Airlines adds seasonal Rimini service in S20
- Warsaw Chopin Airport - a summary of 2019 year
- Wizz Air adds Warsaw – Paris Orly service from late-March 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines increases 787-9 service in S20
- Wizz Air files A321neo Warsaw operations in March 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines extends leased Air Belgium A340 service to Oct 2020
1 month 18 days ago
1 month 20 days ago