Warsaw Chopin Airport had the highest growth dynamic among EU airports, handling from 10-25 million passengers annually in 2017 (ACI Airport Traffic Report). Named after the distinguished Polish composer - Frédéric Chopin - Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth of passenger traffic...
The capital port served in June 1.78 million people (increase by 2.4 percent year on year). Since the beginning of the year, more than 8.59...
- LOT Polish Airlines extends Beirut to year-round service from late-Oct 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Beijing Daxing service from late-Oct 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines W19 Long-Haul charters as of 03JUL19
- SAS schedules limited-time Stockholm – Warsaw service in W19
- LOT Polish Airlines adds 737-700 service June - August 2019
- In May this year Chopin airport served 1.65 million passengers
13 hours 2 minutes ago