Introduction to Warsaw Chopin Airport
Named after the distinguished Polish composer - Fryderyk Chopin - Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
Warsaw Chopin Airport is a major airport in CEE in terms of both transfer and point-to-point passenger traffic volume. Almost half of airport's passengers are transfer passengers. The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing safety standards gave impulse to major...
Less than two months after Poland became the 39th country to be added to the US visa waiver program, LOT Polish Airlines has unveiled plans to...
- Chopin Airport terminal: changes in functioning
- Air Canada S20 China / Overall Long-Haul changes as of 21FEB20
- Chopin Airport begins 2020 with a record January
- Correction: SAS adds Stockholm Arlanda – Warsaw service from May 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines adds seasonal Rimini service in S20
- Warsaw Chopin Airport - a summary of 2019 year