Introduction to Warsaw Chopin Airport
Named after the distinguished Polish composer - Fryderyk Chopin - Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
Warsaw Chopin Airport is a major airport in CEE in terms of both transfer and point-to-point passenger traffic volume. Almost half of airport's passengers are transfer passengers. The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing safety standards gave impulse to major...
Miami and Phuket are among the airports being restored to the national carrier’s route map.
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more
- LOT Polish Airlines revises NW20 Long-Haul charter program
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Ostrava service from late-Oct 2020
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- LOT inaugurates new Budapest link
Latest Updates from Warsaw Chopin Airport
6 months 10 days ago
6 months 19 days ago