Introduction to Warsaw Chopin Airport
Named after the distinguished Polish composer - Fryderyk Chopin - Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
Warsaw Chopin Airport is a major airport in CEE in terms of both transfer and point-to-point passenger traffic volume. Almost half of airport's passengers are transfer passengers. The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing safety standards gave impulse to major...
The ULCC has blamed a “stupid and illogical” tax imposed by the Hungarian government.
- Wizz Adds Four Routes From Warsaw
- Nine UK Routes Among Wizz Air’s Winter Additions
- Poland Readies To Limit Warsaw Flights
- LOT Polish Airlines Boosts India Network
- LOT Polish Airlines Adds Route To Azerbaijan
- Route Analysis: Warsaw-Dubai