Named after the distinguished Polish composer - Fryderyk Chopin - Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
Warsaw Chopin Airport is a major airport in CEE in terms of both transfer and point-to-point passenger traffic volume. Almost half of airport's passengers are transfer passengers. The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth...
LOT Polish Airlines at the launch of winter 2019/20 season plans to resume Warsaw – Bydgoszcz route, previously served until November...
- SAS adds limited-time Stockholm – Warsaw flight in Dec 2019/Jan 2020
- Wizz Air 4Q19 New routes launch as of 05SEP19
- easyJet discontinues 2 Berlin routes in W19
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Berlin service from late-Oct 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines expands domestic Poland service in W19
- Wizz Air schedules additional seasonal Polish routes June - Sep 2019