Warsaw Chopin Airport had the highest growth dynamic among EU airports, handling from 10-25 million passengers annually in 2017 (ACI Airport Traffic Report). Named after the distinguished Polish composer, Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and one of the largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth of passenger traffic as well...
LOT Polish Airlines this week expanded codeshare partnership with Air India, covering additional routes between Delhi and Europe. Planned new...
- Smartwings schedules seasonal routes from Poland in S19
- Travel Service Polska S19 new routes
- LOT Polish Airlines adds leased GetJet 737-400 in May 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines extends Air Belgium A340 service to late-Sep 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Smartlynx A320 operations in May 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Seoul service in June 2019