Introduction to Warsaw Chopin Airport
Named after the distinguished Polish composer - Fryderyk Chopin - Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
Warsaw Chopin Airport is a major airport in CEE in terms of both transfer and point-to-point passenger traffic volume. Almost half of airport's passengers are transfer passengers. The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing safety standards gave impulse to major...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- Flydubai to add Poland’s capital to its network
- Routes in brief: Flydubai, S7 Airlines, Qatar Airways and more
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- LOT revives Krakow-New York plans
- Seven more destinations return to Qatar Airways’ network
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more
Latest Updates from Warsaw Chopin Airport
1 year 15 days ago