Warsaw Chopin Airport had the highest growth dynamic among EU airports, handling from 10-25 million passengers annually in 2017. Named after the distinguished Polish composer, Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and one of the largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe . The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling over 15.7 million passengers in 2017. The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LOT, Wizz Air, Lufthansa, Air France, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35 Scheduled and 15 charter (Summer 2017)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 119 (regular) and 65 (charter)
- Number of Terminals: Terminal A, General Aviation Terminal
2 months 3 days ago
LOT Polish Airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans to resume Katowice – Turin service as seasonal route, previously served until October...
- Wizz Air adds Marrakech routes from late-Oct 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines adds London City service from Jan 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines / Singapore Airlines expands codeshare network from June 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Warsaw – Lublin link from Sep 2018
- An increase in the international traffic at Warsaw Chopin Airport
- Warsaw Chopin Airport as the first in Poland with category III ILS