Introduction to Warsaw Chopin Airport
Named after the distinguished Polish composer - Fryderyk Chopin - Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
Warsaw Chopin Airport is a major airport in CEE in terms of both transfer and point-to-point passenger traffic volume. Almost half of airport's passengers are transfer passengers. The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing safety standards gave impulse to major...
International routes can be central to Poland’s economic recovery but only if aircraft passenger restrictions are scrapped, industry leaders have...
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 3)
- Eight destinations return to KLM’s network
- LOT adds new US route following Poland's visa waiver program entry
- New check-in rules at Chopin Airport – update
- Chopin Airport has launched modern waiting rooms for Non Schengen passengers
- New flights from Chopin Airport
Latest Updates from Warsaw Chopin Airport
7 days 19 hours ago
Warsaw Chopin Airport:
has updated their profile
12 days 15 hours ago