Warsaw Chopin Airport had the highest growth dynamic among EU airports, handling from 10-25 million passengers annually in 2017 (ACI Airport Traffic Report). Named after the distinguished Polish composer, Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and one of the largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe . The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling over 15.7 million passengers in 2017. The constant growth of passenger...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LOT, Wizz Air, Lufthansa, Air France, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 34 Scheduled and 15 charter (Summer 2018)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 122 (regular) and 77 (charter)
- Number of Terminals: Terminal A, General Aviation Terminal
Turkish Airlines in winter 2018/19 season offering Airbus A330-300 aircraft service on Istanbul – Warsaw route, first flown on 03NOV18 for...
- Wizz Air expands A321 network in S19
- Air Canada rouge S19 long-haul changes as of 10OCT18
- Qatar Airways W18 long-haul changes as of 09OCT18
- LOT Polish Airlines increases Tokyo service in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Miami launch in June 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 Oslo aircraft changes as of 28AUG18