Warsaw Chopin Airport had the highest growth dynamic among EU airports, handling from 10-25 million passengers annually in 2017. Named after the distinguished Polish composer, Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and one of the largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe . The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling over 15.7 million passengers in 2017. The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LOT, Wizz Air, Lufthansa, Air France, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35 Scheduled and 15 charter (Summer 2017)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 119 (regular) and 65 (charter)
- Number of Terminals: Terminal A, General Aviation Terminal
4 months 10 days ago
LOT Polish Airlines yesterday (05SEP18) opened reservation for its latest North American service, Warsaw – Miami route. From 01JUN19,...
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 Oslo aircraft changes as of 28AUG18
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines leased Blue Air 737 aircraft in W18
- LOT Polish Airlines outlines Embraer E190 aircraft network in 1Q19
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Qatar Airways expands Eastern Europe capacity in W18
- LOT Polish Airlines W18 737-400 operations