Introduction to Warsaw Chopin Airport
Named after the distinguished Polish composer - Fryderyk Chopin - Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe.
Warsaw Chopin Airport is a major airport in CEE in terms of both transfer and point-to-point passenger traffic volume. Almost half of airport's passengers are transfer passengers. The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018.
The constant growth of passenger traffic as well as increasing safety standards gave impulse to major...
Greece is a major focus for Wizz Air’s new routes, while easyJet is adding domestic services in France and the UK.
- LOT revives Krakow-New York plans
- Seven more destinations return to Qatar Airways’ network
- Recovery Tracker: LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Porter Airlines and more
- LOT Polish Airlines revises NW20 Long-Haul charter program
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Ostrava service from late-Oct 2020
- Wizz Air S21 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
Latest Updates from Warsaw Chopin Airport
8 months 27 days ago
9 months 5 days ago