Warsaw Chopin Airport had the highest growth dynamic among EU airports, handling from 10-25 million passengers annually in 2017 (ACI Airport Traffic Report). Named after the distinguished Polish composer, Warsaw Chopin Airport is Poland's most important international airport and one of the largest airports in Central and Eastern Europe . The airport plays major role in the Polish air transport market, handling almost 18 million passengers in 2018. The constant growth of passenger...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: LOT, Wizz Air, Lufthansa, Air France, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 34 Scheduled and 15 charter (Summer 2018)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 122 (regular) and 77 (charter)
- Number of Terminals: Terminal A, General Aviation Terminal
LOT Polish Airlines since last week added leased Air Belgium A340 aircraft to support its operation, mainly operating Warsaw – New York JFK...
- Qatar Airways expands A350-900XWB network in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines adds regular Colombo flights in W19
- SunExpress files additional new routes in S19
- LOT Polish Airlines adds seasonal Corfu service in S19
- LOT resumes Delhi service from Sep 2019
- WOW air S19 operations as of 14JAN19