Ottawa International Airport (YOW) serves Canada's National Capital Region.
With a regional population of 1.5 million, Ottawa is home to Canada's federal government employing over 110,000 people. The region is also an important Canadian business centre with over 1,700 technology companies employing nearly 68,000 people.
Ottawa is also an attractive tourism destination with over 10 million visitors forecasted for 2017 highlighted by Canada's 150th birthday year-round celebrations. As a G7 capital,...
Air Canada and Air Canada rouge in winter 2019/20 season plans to adjust operations on various routes for Sun Destinations, already reflected in...
- Air Canada rouge adds Ottawa – Varadero service from Dec 2019
- Air North S19 Ottawa service changes
- Sunwing Airlines adds Miami service from Dec 2018
- Sunwing adds Ottawa – Los Cabos route from Dec 2018
- Correction: Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18