Ottawa International Airport ( YOW ) serves Canada's National Capital Region. With a regional population of 1.5 million, Ottawa is home to Canada's federal government employing over 110,000 people. The region is also an important Canadian business centre with over 1,700 technology companies employing nearly 68,000 people. Ottawa is also an attractive tourism destination with over 10 million visitors forecasted for 2017 highlighted by Canada's 150th birthday year-round...
Sunwing Airlines in late-June 2018 announced new market addition from Ottawa, with the offering of Ottawa – Los Cabos service. This route...
- Correction: Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- Air Transat files new A320/321 routes in W18
- American expands Canada service in 2018
- Air Canada outlines Boeing 737 MAX Dec 2017/Jan 2018 schedules
- WestJet W17 domestic service expansion