Introduction to Ottawa International Airport
Ottawa International Airport (YOW) serves Canada's National Capital Region.
With a regional population of 1.5 million, Ottawa is home to Canada's federal government employing over 110,000 people. The region is also an important Canadian business centre with over 1,700 technology companies employing nearly 68,000 people.
Ottawa is also an attractive tourism destination with over 10 million visitors forecasted for 2017 highlighted by Canada's 150th birthday year-round celebrations. As a G7 capital, Ottawa is accustomed to welcoming the world.
A new passenger terminal was opened...
Latest Ottawa International Airport News
Air France To Connect Canadian, French Capitals
The flag carrier will be the only airline flying between Ottawa and Europe.
Other Ottawa International Airport News
- Porter Airlines To Compete On Toronto-Edmonton Route
- Canada’s Flair Airlines Adds First Mexican Destinations To Network
- Swoop Brings Nine New Routes to Edmonton
- Air Canada To Launch Toronto Billy Bishop-Ottawa Flights
- Canada’s Sunwing to return to Cuba on Oct. 8
- Sunwing returns to Ottawa, expands from Toronto and Montreal