Introduction to Ottawa International Airport
Ottawa International Airport (YOW) serves Canada's National Capital Region.
With a regional population of 1.5 million, Ottawa is home to Canada's federal government employing over 110,000 people. The region is also an important Canadian business centre with over 1,700 technology companies employing nearly 68,000 people.
Ottawa is also an attractive tourism destination with over 10 million visitors forecasted for 2017 highlighted by Canada's 150th birthday year-round celebrations. As a G7 capital, Ottawa is accustomed to welcoming the world.
A new passenger terminal was opened...
Porter's domestic transcontinental route, with a flight time of around 4 hr. 45 min., will start from Feb. 14, 2024, and be flown daily.
- Canada's Porter To Add Five Florida Airports To Network With First E195-E2 U.S. Flights
- Canada’s Porter Airlines Adds Ottawa-Edmonton Embraer E195-E2 Route
- Porter Airlines To Open Transcontinental Ottawa-Vancouver Service
- Air France To Connect Canadian, French Capitals
- Porter Airlines To Compete On Toronto-Edmonton Route
- Canada’s Flair Airlines Adds First Mexican Destinations To Network