Castellon Airport is the first aiport in Spain managed and operated by a private operator : EDEIS. Castellon airport start operation in september 2015! Located in the heart of the Valancian Community, Castellon airport covers more than 75 miles of coastline with a wide range of cultural and sporting activities and more than 100k of available accomodations. With its brand new terminal, Castellon Airport can handle more than 2 million passenger per year.
Wizz Air last week announced service expansion at Bucharest, starting April 2019, including the addition of 2 new routes. Bucharest –...
- RYANAIR OPENS A NEW ROUTE BETWEEN CASTELLON AND POLAND
- Ryanair Launches Sofia Base from late-Oct 2016
- Blue Air Outlines Planned New Routes in S16
- Ryanair Launches Castellon Operation from mid-Sep 2015
- Spain’s Ghost Airport to Finally Begin Scheduled Operations