Introduction to Aeropuerto de Castellon EDEIS
Castellon Airport is the first aiport in Spain managed and operated by a private operator : EDEIS.
Castellon airport start operation in september 2015!
Located in the heart of the Valancian Community, Castellon airport covers more than 75 miles of coastline with a wide range of cultural and sporting activities and more than 100k of available accomodations.
With its brand new terminal, Castellon Airport can handle more than 2 million passenger per year.
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Wizz Air expands Vienna network from July 2020
- Wizz Air S20 Budapest operation changes as of 15JAN20
- Volotea S20 network additions as of 10OCT19
- Wizz Air UK adds Castellon service from Dec 2019
- Wizz Air schedules additional seasonal Polish routes June - Sep 2019