Introduction to Aeropuerto de Castellon
Castellón Airport has been offering scheduled flights since September 2015. In just a short time its activity has grown rapidly and passenger numbers have increased significantly. The airport belongs to the publicly owned company Aerocas, attached to the regional government, Generalitat Valenciana.
Its modern facilities have been designed for up to two million passengers a year and land has been allocated for business activities.
Advantageous operating conditions, good transport links and the area’s tourism potential make Castellón Airport an attractive option for...
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Wizz Air expands Vienna network from July 2020
- Wizz Air S20 Budapest operation changes as of 15JAN20
- Volotea S20 network additions as of 10OCT19
- Wizz Air UK adds Castellon service from Dec 2019
- Wizz Air schedules additional seasonal Polish routes June - Sep 2019