Introduction to Aeroporto di Genova SpA
We are the leading airport of the Italian Riviera located in a strategic position, only 6 Km from the city centre. Easy to reach by either public or private transport, the airport is directly connected to the motorway through a dedicated access.
We are serving an attractive catchment area in the North-West Italy, with a population of 3.2 Ml (60 min. drive).
Thanks to the mild weather our region is the perfect destination for vacation and short breaks all year around. The good climate also allows our airport to be open all the time (often chosen as alternate for diversions).
We offer high quality...
Spanish carrier Volotea has created its sixth base in Italy, which will focus mainly on domestic routes and flights to Greece.
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Volotea S20 network additions as of 10OCT19
- Ernest Airlines S19 new routes as of 25MAR19
- Pobeda S19 new routes as of 11MAR19
- Iberia further expands European routes in S19
- LEVEL/Anisec expands Austria network in S19
Latest Updates from Aeroporto di Genova SpA
Aeroporto di Genova SpA:
has updated their profile
6 days 8 hours ago