Introduction to Sandefjord Airport
TORP Sandefjord Airport
Located 110 km southwest of the capital Oslo, TORP Sandefjord is one of few private owned airports in Norway. The last years we hit 2 million passengers for the first time, making us third largest on international traffic in Norway. TRF a ILS Cat 2 airport has capacity for more airlines and direct routes.
TORP Sandefjord Airport is located in Vestfold county in Norway, boasting the most traces of our proud Viking heritage on the beautiful coastline and has more than a hundred beaches.
The airport is easy access from the capital by train or high-way, as well as the...
Widerøe during mid-summer plans to offer various new routes, on board Dash8-Q400 aircraft. From 22JUN20 to 16AUG20, the carrier plans...
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- WizzAir W17 new A321 routes as of 26MAR17
- WizzAir Expands Polish Operations in S15
- WizzAir Expands Riga and Vilnius Operations from late-April 2015
- WizzAir Expands Gdansk Operation from late-June 2014