Introduction to Sandefjord Airport
TORP Sandefjord Airport
Located 110 km southwest of the capital Oslo, TORP Sandefjord is one of few private owned airports in Norway. The last years we hit 2 million passengers for the first time, making us third largest on international traffic in Norway. TRF a ILS Cat 2 airport has capacity for more airlines and direct routes.
TORP Sandefjord Airport is located in Vestfold county in Norway, boasting the most traces of our proud Viking heritage on the beautiful coastline and has more than a hundred beaches.
The airport is easy access from the capital by train or high-way, as well as the...
Wizz Air (W6) in recent weeks gradually filed changes to its planned new routes, reflecting various border restrictions and market conditions. As...
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
- Wizz Air further expands new routes launch in S20
- Widerøe schedules new routes June - Aug 2020
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- WizzAir W17 new A321 routes as of 26MAR17