About The Airport
Batumi Airport, a subsidiary of TAV Airports, was reopened for the mutual of both Georgia and Turkey - second example of jointly operated airports in the world.
With the capacity of 600,000 pax annually we provide exceptional customer and operational services in line with international standards.
The most popular destinations range from Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Tbilisi and are operated by Turkish Airlines, Georgian Airways, Azal Air and other charter flights.
Batumi Airport is the gateway to Batumi's economic and touristic development.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: TK, LH, EK, AF, BA
- Number of Serving Airlines: 124
- Number of Direct Destinations: 200+
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 3
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3,000 x 45 and 2,600 x 60m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 624,151
- Operational Opening Hours: 24H
- Total Catchment Population: 18 million
- Urban Population: 13.5 million
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 38 Boarding Bridges