Introduction to Batumi International Airport
Batumi Airport, a subsidiary of TAV Airports, was reopened for the mutual of both Georgia and Turkey - second example of jointly operated airports in the world.
With the capacity of 600,000 pax annually we provide exceptional customer and operational services in line with international standards.
The most popular destinations range from Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Tbilisi and are operated by Turkish Airlines, Georgian Airways, Azal Air and other charter flights.
Batumi Airport is the gateway to Batumi's economic and touristic development.
The ULCC has grown to become the country’s largest carrier by capacity since entering the market a decade ago.
- FlyOne confirms London launch
- Flydubai expands Russian network To 11 destinations
- Route Analysis: Stansted-Batumi
- TAV pledges to double Almaty capacity and grow network
- The new terminal opens at Batumi Airport
- SkyUp increases Ukraine-Georgia connectivity
Latest Updates from Batumi International Airport
6 years 6 months ago