Introduction to Batumi International Airport
Batumi Airport, a subsidiary of TAV Airports, was reopened for the mutual of both Georgia and Turkey - second example of jointly operated airports in the world.
With the capacity of 600,000 pax annually we provide exceptional customer and operational services in line with international standards.
The most popular destinations range from Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Tbilisi and are operated by Turkish Airlines, Georgian Airways, Azal Air and other charter flights.
Batumi Airport is the gateway to Batumi's economic and touristic development.
Batumi International Airport, operated by TAV Georgia, welcomed the first flight from Sharjah, United Arab Emirates performed by Air Arabia on July...
- Batumi-Tbilisi flights launched by Skybus
- Batumi Airport welcomes Tehran flights of Taban Airlines
- Batumi Airport welcomes Kiev flights of Bravo Airways
- Batumi Airport welcomes Aktau flights of SCAT Airlines
- Batumi Airport starts to host 8 new destinations of SkyBus Airlines
Latest Updates from Batumi International Airport
4 years 1 day ago
4 years 8 days ago