Introduction to Batumi International Airport
Batumi Airport, a subsidiary of TAV Airports, was reopened for the mutual of both Georgia and Turkey - second example of jointly operated airports in the world.
With the capacity of 600,000 pax annually we provide exceptional customer and operational services in line with international standards.
The most popular destinations range from Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Tbilisi and are operated by Turkish Airlines, Georgian Airways, Azal Air and other charter flights.
Batumi Airport is the gateway to Batumi's economic and touristic development.
TAV Airports doubled the capacity of Batumi Airport invested with an investment of USD17 M and the new terminal is inaugurated with the...
- SkyUp increases Ukraine-Georgia connectivity
- Route Analysis: DND-LCY, MIA-GYE, ALA-BUS
- flynas S20 Network Expansion
- SkyUp Airlines S20 network expansion
- flydubai resumes Batumi service in S20
- Pegasus adds Istanbul – Batumi service from late-March 2020
Latest Updates from Batumi International Airport
4 years 9 months ago