Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years. AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo...
Winair from late-February 2018 is introducing new routes on board the ATR42 aircraft, including flights to Curacao and Santo Domingo. Planned...
- WestJet Increase US / Caribbean / Mexico service in S18
- Finnair W18 long-haul changes as of 10JAN18
- JetBlue adds Fort Lauderdale – Santiago DR service from June 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas Punta Cana service changes from May 2018
- Eurowings leases AirTanker A330 in 1Q18
- American Expands 737 MAX 8 Miami routes in NS18