Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years.
AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo Barril and Presidente...
Air Canada rouge in winter 2019/20 season is introducing new Caribbean service from Quebec City, opened for reservation since late-May 2019....
- Sun Country adds Providence – Punta Cana service from Nov 2019
- XL Airways France outlines leased Hi-Fly A330 operation in S19
- Seaborne resumes Dominican Republic service from Feb 2019
- Finnair adds Punta Cana service from Dec 2019
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in April/May 2019
- Air Europa 2019 Boeing 787-9 Long-Haul changes as of 07JAN19