Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years.
AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo Barril and Presidente Juan Bosch in Samana via a continuous focus on improving the efficiency and...
Frontier Airlines earlier this month announced service launch to various international routes, scheduled in the second quarter of 2020. All...
- Condor adds new long-haul routes in S20
- interCaribbean adds Santiago de Cuba – Santo Domingo service from Nov 2019
- Blue Panorama leases Plus Ultra A340 in 4Q19
- LATAM Peru adds Boeing 767 Punta Cana service in NW19
- Orbest files A330-900neo schedule in S20
- Air Europa NS20 Long-Haul aircraft changes as of 13SEP19