Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years. AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo...
Air Canada rouge in recent weeks gradually updated winter 2018/19 operation to the Sun Destinations, majority in effect from mid-December 2018....
- Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- Spirit Airlines launches Orlando international network from Oct 2018
- AeroMexico adds new regional routes in Nov 2018
- Air Century adds Aruba / Curacao service in June/July 2018
- Air Century launches Santo Domingo – St. Maarten from June 2018
- Aerolineas Argentinas plans Cordoba – Punta Cana from late-August 2018