Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years. AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo...
Seaborne Airlines from February 2019 plans to resume San Juan – Santiago (Dominican Republic) , previously served until November 2014. From...
- Finnair adds Punta Cana service from Dec 2019
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in April/May 2019
- Air Europa 2019 Boeing 787-9 Long-Haul changes as of 07JAN19
- Sunrise Airways adds Santo Domingo – Havana service from Dec 2018
- Southwest schedules new international routes in June 2019
- Air Caraïbes Sep/Oct 2019 Punta Cana aircraft changes