Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years. AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo...
Air Caraïbes from September 2019 plans operational aircraft changes for Paris Orly – Punta Cana route, currently served by A330-300...
- Air Europa expands 787-9 network in NS19
- American schedules additional international routes in S19
- Ukraine International adds scheduled La Romana service in W18
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 International network additions
- JetBlue Airways files additional mono-class A321 network in W18
- Frontier Airlines further expands international network in W18