Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years. AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo...
Eurowings has filed preliminary changes to its long-haul service for winter 2018/19 season, effective 28OCT18. Additional long-haul changes are...
- American Miami – Santo Domingo aircraft changes from July 2018
- Avianca adds A330 service to Punta Cana in 1H18
- Wingo expands flight offering in NS18
- American adds 737 MAX 8 service to Santiago DO in S18
- Condor further expands long-haul service in W18
- Winair schedules new routes from late-Feb 2018