Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years. AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo...
Frontier Airlines in the last few days opened reservation for its planned new international service from Raleigh/Durham , previously announced by...
- JetBlue boosts New York JFK – Santo Domingo capacity in W18
- Spirit Airlines adds Newark – Santo Domingo service from Nov 2018
- Sunrise Airways adds Curacao – Santo Domingo route from July 2018
- United increases Newark – Santo Domingo flights in W18
- Correction: Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- Air Canada rouge W18 Sun Destinations service adjustment as of 18JUN18