Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years.
AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo Barril and Presidente...
LATAM Airlines Peru in the first quarter of 2020 plans to expand capacity on Lima – Punta Cana route, with the addition of Boeing...
- Orbest files A330-900neo schedule in S20
- Air Europa NS20 Long-Haul aircraft changes as of 13SEP19
- American W19 Philadelphia – Montego Bay / Punta Cana aircraft changes
- Thomas Cook Scandinavia W19 Punta Cana routing changes
- WestJet adds Boeing 767 Caribbean / Mexico routes in W19
- interCaribbean adds new routes from July 2019