Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years.
AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo Barril and Presidente...
interCaribbean Airways in late-July 2019 is adding 2 new sectors, including new service to/from Dominican Republic. Planned new routes include the...
- Condor schedules additional A330 routes in W19
- WestJet schedules new Sun Destinations service in W19
- Air Canada rouge adds Sun Destinations from Quebec City in W19
- Sun Country adds Providence – Punta Cana service from Nov 2019
- XL Airways France outlines leased Hi-Fly A330 operation in S19
- Seaborne resumes Dominican Republic service from Feb 2019