Aeropuertos Dominicanos Siglo XXI (AERODOM) is the private concessioner commissioned by the Dominican Government to develop, operate and manage six international airports in the Dominican Republic for a period of 30 years. AERODOM is responsible for and remains committed to the development, modernization, operation and management of the following international airports: Las Americas and La Isabela in Santo Domingo; Gregorio Luperon in Puerto Plata; Maria Montez in Barahona; Arroyo...
American Airlines during the weekend of 07OCT18’s schedule update opened reservation for additional international routes for summer 2019...
- Ukraine International adds scheduled La Romana service in W18
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 International network additions
- JetBlue Airways files additional mono-class A321 network in W18
- Frontier Airlines further expands international network in W18
- Spirit Airlines expands A321 network Sep 2018 – Mar 2019
- Frontier Airlines adds Cincinnati – Punta Cana from January 2019