Introduction to Newcastle Airport (Australia)
Newcastle Airport (NTL) is the gateway to Australia’s largest regional economy, the Hunter Region in New South Wales, and serves a catchment of over 1.1 million residents.
NTL is located on the east coast of Australia, 175km north of Sydney, and is the closest airport to key international attractions in Port Stephens, the Hunter Valley, Newcastle, and the Central Coast. Operating in a strong market, in 2017 NTL achieved 25 months of consecutive growth and ranked first across Australia and New Zealand in ‘overall satisfaction leisure’ and 17 other ACI ASQ categories.
NTL is currently...
The latest addition to South Africa’s skies has revealed its inaugural routes.
- Newcastle Airport's international ambitions
- New flights from Newcastle to Adelaide in 2018
- Virgin Australia increases Newcastle presence
- Newcastle Airport Works on Securing International Connectivity
- ROUTES ASIA: Newcastle Airport Releases Tender for Terminal Redevelopment