Fast Facts Friedrichshafen Airport (IATA: FDH, ICAO: EDNY) is your gateway to four countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein) with one of the most profound and wealthy catchment areas within Europe. FDH-Airport ( Bodensee Airport Friedrichshafen ) has an excellent infrastructure to a strong market in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein Main Benefits Catchment area with 5.4 million inhabitants in 1,5h distance in DE, AT, CH and LI....
WizzAir in Fall and Winter season is adjusting service at Tuzla , as selected routes being converted to seasonal service (summer-only), while...
- People's Viennaline ends Germany service mid-April 2017
- People's Viennaline adds German market in W16
- WizzAir boosts Belgrade service from May 2017
- WizzAir expands Tuzla operations in S17
- Germania Adds Friedrichshafen – Kayseri Seasonal Service in S16
- VLM Airlines Adds Domestic German Routes from mid-Feb 2016