Introduction to GAP Airports Mexico
Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V or "GAP" operates 12 airports in the Pacific region of Mexico. Including the following airports:
- Guadalajara and Tijuana serving the main metropolitan areas.
- Mexicali, Hermosillo, Los Mochis, Aguascalientes, Guanajuato and Morelia, serving médium-size cities.
- La Paz, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo, serving main tourist destinations.
Those airports were managed by the Mexican Government and they were concessioned as part of a country initiative to privatize and improve the quality and safety of the airport services in...
Raúl Revuelta, CEO of Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, discusses the state of the market in Mexico and how the group has adapted to challenges...
- Press Release: Routes Americas 2020 brings together top CEOs in the region
- Routes city pair meetings help Guadalajara secure low-cost US routes