Introduction to GMR-Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation
Mactan Cebu International Airport is the second busiest international airport in the Philippines (after MNL). It is located in Lapu-Lapu City on Mactan Island, a part of Metro Cebu and serves the whole Central Visayas region.
After a two-year hiatus due to the pandemic, Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA) brings back its face-to-face Sales Mission in key...
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport the First Airport in the Philippines to Receive Airport Customer Experience Accreditation
- MCIA welcomes China Eastern's direct flight to Shanghai
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport Announces AirAsia’s New Route Connecting Cebu to Tokyo Narita
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport Thrilled to Welcome Cebu Pacific Air's New Route to Taipei
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport welcomes Cebu Pacific’s Naga and Hong Kong services
- PRESS RELEASE: Singapore Changi Airport named Overall Winner of the Routes Asia Awards
GMR-Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation's Network Powered by
Explore GMR-Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from GMR-Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation
4 months 6 days ago
4 months 13 days ago
4 months 29 days ago