Introduction to Keflavik-Reykjavik Airport
PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day.
The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can find good selection of brands in shops at the Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal.
Eighteen routes to destinations in nine countries are being launched as part of the ULCC’s latest expansion in Italy.
- Important Expansion at Keflavik Airport
- Icelandic startup PLAY’s launch network revealed
- 50 new routes starting in May 2021
- Airline in Focus: Finnair
- United adds trio of European leisure routes
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
Latest Updates from Keflavik-Reykjavik Airport
3 months 23 days ago
4 months 9 days ago