Introduction to Keflavik-Reykjavik Airport
PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day.
The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can find good selection of brands in shops at the Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal.
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Routes in brief: Air Astana, HK Express, Icelandair and more
- PLAY seeks authority to launch maiden US routes
- By the numbers: Iceland
- Wizz expands from Vilnius, plans Abu Dhabi-Bahrain route
- Airline in Focus: Air Greenland
- More than 10 Thousand Passengers through Keflavik Airport in One Day
Latest Updates from Keflavik-Reykjavik Airport
2 months 8 days ago
6 months 18 days ago