Introduction to Keflavik-Reykjavik Airport
PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day.
The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can find good selection of brands in shops at the Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal.
Total seat capacity is expected to be about 25-30% less than summer 2019, with COVID-19 still causing severe restrictions in many of its destinations.
- Icelandair S21 operations as of 22OCT20
- Icelandair 12OCT20 – 08NOV20 operations
- Ukraine International closes bookings for Boeing 737 New York service from Dec 2020
- Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands schedules Holidays service to Iceland in W20
- Route Analysis: KGL-LHR, KBP-JFK, LAX-CUN
- Wizz Air 4Q20 New routes summary as of 13SEP20
Latest Updates from Keflavik-Reykjavik Airport
3 months 9 days ago
3 months 17 days ago
3 months 23 days ago