Introduction to Keflavik-Reykjavik Airport
Playing a key role as the North Atlantic’s premier air traffic hub as well as Iceland’s main international gateway, located about 50 km southwest of the capital, Reykjavík. Due to Iceland’s geographical location, the airport is open 24/7, every day of the year.
The terminal has undergone significant renovations and extensions in recent years and offers spacious facilities for duty free shopping and dining, with good selection of international and local brands.
Keflavik Airport is an excellent starting point for any Icelandic adventure.
Recently we opened up a new expanded baggage hall. This renovation is the first segment of the new east wing of the terminal, geared towards...
- A New Taxiway Open at Keflavik Airport
- New Arrival Hall and Vastly Improved East Wing Facilities at Keflavik Airport
- Keflavik Airport is One of the Best Connected Airports of its Size
- Icelandair To Offer Faroe Islands Connectivity
- May Traffic Numbers at Keflavik Airport
- See you at Routes Europe
Latest Updates from Keflavik-Reykjavik Airport
7 days 22 hours ago
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 month 16 hours ago