Okinawa Prefecture, located in the southernmost part of Japan, consists of more than 160 beautiful islands, scattered in the vast ocean. Okinawa, with its warm climate in the subtropical-oceanic zone, has a diversity of ecosystems and is a habitat for a variety of animals and plants including beautiful corals. Since Okinawa has a long history with the Asian continent for overseas commerce, a unique history and culture has developed. Such uniqueness is seen in the archaeological digs,...
More than 25 companies have confirmed to exhibit at the event in the Philippines city of Cebu next March.
- Routes Asia touches down for the first time in Japan
- Experience the subtropical paradise of Okinawa at Routes Asia
- WHITE PAPER: Spotlight on Japan
- Routes Asia 2017 shortlist announced
- Japanese etiquette for Routes Asia 2017 delegates
- Okinawa more than trebles its international air connectivity over past three years