Introduction to Tampere Region Economic Development Agency (Tredea Oy)
The Tampere region is the second largest economic region in Finland after the Helsinki Metropolitan Area. Around two-thirds of Finland’s economic activity is concentrated within a two-hour drive from Tampere. Together with its surrounding municipalities, Tampere creates one of the fastest growing city regions in Finland. The city is preparing for growth and investing over EUR 6 billion in the development of the city by 2030.
Watch a video about the attraction of the Tampere region.
According to studies, Finland is home to the happiest...
Karen Gillan sci-fi tale ‘Dual’ starts production in Tampere, Finland with Aaron Paul and Beulah Koale
First Hollywood production to be shot entirely in Finland
- Microsoft opens new development center in Tampere, Finland
- HMD Global founding new R&D centre in Tampere
- Finnish Rapid Tampere provides industrial collaboration for high tech companies
- ECEC 2026 - Tampere is in the 2nd round
- Tampere opening doors again after lockdown
- Tampere Region is reacting quickly to COVID-19 needs
Latest Updates from Tampere Region Economic Development Agency (Tredea Oy)
2 months 1 day ago
2 months 12 days ago
4 months 28 days ago