The overriding priority of Kazaeronavigatsia, the Republic of Kazakhstan’s National Air Navigation Services Provider (ANSP), is rendering a safe service over the 2.7 million square kilometers of controlled airspace through 88 international air routes handling traffic flows from South-East Asia and China to Europe.
Kazaeronavigatsia lined up for today one of the most advanced and modern airnavigation systems in accordance with ICAO standards.
- Controlled airspace - 2,757,300 sq. km
- Number of international routes - 88 core, 6 – have access to cross-polar routes
- Air routes total length - 83 876 km
- Air corridors with neighboring countries - 73
- Kazakhstan’s ANS Compliance with ICAO requirements 87.89%
- PBN Implementation
- Aviation security
- Effective tariff policy
- Foot height measurement system
- 89-91% - confirmation of forecasts for Kazakhstan airfields weather (80% by ICAO)
- SMS system implementation
- QMS implementation
- Search and rescue coordination center by ICAO standards
- WGS-84 coordinate system implemented