As fastjet flies in Zimbabwe, airline says infrastructure, legislation and liberalisation are holding it back
WATCH exclusive content from this year's World Routes Strategy Summit. Here we highlight the key factors that are holding back fastjet in in its...
- Rainbow Airlines Takes to the Air Ahead of Scheduled Launch
- Dubai International Airport Wins Inaugural Routes Middle East & Africa Marketing Award
- fastJet Boosts Frequencies to Zimbabwe after Harare Debut
- ROUTES AFRICA: Opening Zimbabwe to the World
- ROUTES AFRICA: fastjet Adds Harare to its International Network
- ROUTES AFRICA: Delegates Get Wet as they Explore Victoria Falls