Air Busan, a low cost carrier, is based on Busan, Korea. Total Fleet is 13 aircraft with 6 X A321-200 , 1 X A320-200, 4 X B737-400, and 2 X B737-500 on September 2014. Air Busan currently operate three domestic trunk routes: Busan - Seoul Gimpo 15 daily services Busan - Jeju 11 daily services Seoul Gimpo - Jeju 3 daily services Air Busan operates thirteen(13) international routes. Busan - Tokyo Narita...
has updated their profile
2 years 11 months ago
Air Busan starting late-July 2017 is adding scheduled charter service to Vietnam from Daegu, which sees the airline operates Daegu – Hanoi...
- Air Busan expands Daegu - Osaka service from June 2017
- Air Busan adds Daegu – Tokyo service from June 2017
- Air Busan expands Daegu - Japan service from Dec 2016
- Air Busan schedules Sanya launch in Dec 2016
- Air Busan expands Cebu service from Sep 2016
- Air Busan Adds New Routes from Daegu in 16Q3