Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Beomcheon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
Air Busan in last week’s schedule update filed revised launch date for several international routes, scheduled to commence during winter...
- Air Busan adds Ulsan – Hualien charters in Oct 2019
- Air Busan W19 International network additions
- Air Busan Sep/Oct 2019 additional Japan service changes
- Air Busan schedules Brunei charters in W19
- Air Busan increases Busan – Taipei service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Air Busan Aug - Oct 2019 Japan service changes