Introduction to Air Busan
Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
Air Busan from late-August 2020 plans to operate additional domestic route from Seoul Gimpo, where it schedules 4 daily Seoul Gimpo – Busan...
- Air Busan resumes Seoul – Shenzhen from mid-July 2020
- Mongolia temporary cancels International service in March 2020
- Air Busan March 2020 Guam / Japan service changes as of 26FEB20
- Asiana Airlines and subsidiaries Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 25FEB20
- Air Busan adds new routes in April 2020
- Air Busan extends Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service adjustment as of 21FEB20