Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Beomcheon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
Air Busan last week added limited-time service on Busan – Cam Ranh/Nha Trang route, scheduled from 26DEC19 to 02FEB20. The airline’s...
- Air Busan adds Seoul – Kagoshima scheduled charts in 1Q20
- Air Busan revises 4Q19 International routes launch
- Air Busan adds Ulsan – Hualien charters in Oct 2019
- Air Busan W19 International network additions
- Air Busan Sep/Oct 2019 additional Japan service changes
- Air Busan schedules Brunei charters in W19