Introduction to Air Busan
Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Beomcheon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
The Mongolian State Emergency Commission on Tuesday (10MAR20) has decided to cancel all International service at least until the end of March...
- Air Busan March 2020 Guam / Japan service changes as of 26FEB20
- Asiana Airlines and subsidiaries Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 25FEB20
- Air Busan adds new routes in April 2020
- Air Busan extends Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service adjustment as of 21FEB20
- Air Busan adds Seoul – Tokyo service from April 2020
- Korean carriers Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 14FEB20