Introduction to Air Busan
Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
Korean Air believes its takeover of Asiana Airlines will lead to network expansion and increase the carrier’s overall competitiveness.
- Air Busan adds 2 scenic flights with A321LR in late-Oct 2020
- Air Busan resumes Busan – Qingdao in mid-Oct 2020
- Air Seoul adds Seoul Gimpo – Busan service from late-August 2020
- Air Busan resumes Seoul – Shenzhen from mid-July 2020
- Mongolia temporary cancels International service in March 2020
- Air Busan March 2020 Guam / Japan service changes as of 26FEB20