Introduction to Air Busan
Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
The combined LCC would be one result of the planned Asiana-Korean Air merger.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 7)
- Korean Air and Asiana merger to offer ‘wider range of routes’
- Air Busan adds 2 scenic flights with A321LR in late-Oct 2020
- Air Busan resumes Busan – Qingdao in mid-Oct 2020
- Air Seoul adds Seoul Gimpo – Busan service from late-August 2020
- Air Busan resumes Seoul – Shenzhen from mid-July 2020