Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Beomcheon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
Air Busan during the month of August 2019 scheduled Jeju – Hong Kong scheduled charter service, where 4 round-trip flights scheduled with...
- Air Busan adds Tokyo Narita – Guam flights in 3Q19
- Air Busan adds Daegu – Kitakyushu service from Jun 2019
- Air Busan schedules Kota Kinabalu service from May 2019
- Air Busan increases Guam service from Dec 2018
- Air Busan increases Kaohsiung service from Feb 2019
- Air Busan adds Singapore charters in Jan 2019