Air Busan, a low cost carrier, is based on Busan, Korea. Total Fleet is 13 aircraft with 6 X A321-200 , 1 X A320-200, 4 X B737-400, and 2 X B737-500 on September 2014. Air Busan currently operate three domestic trunk routes: Busan - Seoul Gimpo 15 daily services Busan - Jeju 11 daily services Seoul Gimpo - Jeju 3 daily services Air Busan operates thirteen(13) international routes. Busan - Tokyo Narita 7 weekly...
has updated their profile
4 years 2 months ago
Air Busan in winter 2018/19 season plans to expand service to Vietnam, with the addition of Busan – Hanoi route. From 28OCT18, Airbus A320...
- Air Busan adds Vladivostok service from August 2018
- Air Busan adds Toyama charters in 2Q18
- Air Busan adds Busan – Nagoya service from June 2018
- Air Busan adds Ulsan service from late-Nov 2017
- Air Busan schedules additional international route in Nov 2017
- Air Busan adds Kagoshima charters in Oct 2017