Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Beomcheon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
Air Busan in the last 2 weeks filed additional service changes to Japan, with additional routes receive service adjustment for the month of...
- Air Busan schedules Brunei charters in W19
- Air Busan increases Busan – Taipei service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Air Busan Aug - Oct 2019 Japan service changes
- Air Busan adds Jeju – Hong Kong scheduled charters in August 2019
- Air Busan adds Tokyo Narita – Guam flights in 3Q19
- Air Busan adds Daegu – Kitakyushu service from Jun 2019