Introduction to Air Busan
Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Korean Air and Asiana merger to offer ‘wider range of routes’
- Air Busan adds 2 scenic flights with A321LR in late-Oct 2020
- Air Busan resumes Busan – Qingdao in mid-Oct 2020
- Air Seoul adds Seoul Gimpo – Busan service from late-August 2020
- Air Busan resumes Seoul – Shenzhen from mid-July 2020
- Mongolia temporary cancels International service in March 2020