Established in 2007, Air Busan is an airline based in Beomcheon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea. The carrier, which is a subsidiary of Asiana Airlines, operates service to destinations in Asia from its base at Gimhae International Airport.
Air Busan from May 2019 plans to offer service to Kota Kinabalu in Malaysia, where the airline plans to operate service from Busan and Daegu....
- Air Busan increases Guam service from Dec 2018
- Air Busan increases Kaohsiung service from Feb 2019
- Air Busan adds Singapore charters in Jan 2019
- Air Busan adds Busan – Hanoi route from late-Oct 2018
- Air Busan adds Vladivostok service from August 2018
- Air Busan adds Toyama charters in 2Q18