Air Busan, a low cost carrier, is based on Busan, Korea. Total Fleet is 13 aircraft with 6 X A321-200 , 1 X A320-200, 4 X B737-400, and 2 X B737-500 on September 2014. Air Busan currently operate three domestic trunk routes: Busan - Seoul Gimpo 15 daily services Busan - Jeju 11 daily services Seoul Gimpo - Jeju 3 daily services Air Busan operates thirteen(13) international routes. Busan - Tokyo Narita 7 weekly...
Air Busan since December 2018 expanded service on Busan – Guam route, previously served 4 times a week. Since 10DEC18, the airline...
- Air Busan increases Kaohsiung service from Feb 2019
- Air Busan adds Singapore charters in Jan 2019
- Air Busan adds Busan – Hanoi route from late-Oct 2018
- Air Busan adds Vladivostok service from August 2018
- Air Busan adds Toyama charters in 2Q18
- Air Busan adds Busan – Nagoya service from June 2018