Established in late 2010 by Dr. Sheikh Ahmed bin Saif Al‐Nahyan, Rotana Jet operates both Executive Charter and Scheduled Airline services. With its main operating base at Al‐Bateen Airport, situated only 10km from the City Centre of Abu Dhabi, Rotana Jet is uniquely located for corporate clients and domestics passengers alike. On June 2 2012, Rotana Jet became the UAE’s first Domestic Airline with the inauguration of services between Al‐Bateen Airport (Abu Dhabi) and Sir Bani Yas...
United Arab Emirates’ Rotanajet starting 25NOV15 gradually expands Abu Dhabi – Muscat operation, as weekly frequencies being doubled...
- Competition and Cooperation are key for Stronger Middle East aviation sector, says IATA
- Rotana Jet Slips Doha Launch to late-Oct 2015
- Rotana Jet Delays Doha Launch to Sep 2015
- Rotana Jet to Commence Abu Dhabi – Doha Route from mid-July 2015
- Rotana Jet Adds Abu Dhabi – Chittagong Operation from July 2015
- Rotana Jet Launches Doha / Dhaka Service from late-June 2015