Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
Air Canada rouge earlier this week opened bookings for expanded seasonal service for Vancouver – Dublin route, previously announced by the...
- Air Canada / rouge W17 Mexico/Caribbean changes
- Air Canada rouge adds seasonal Cartagena service in NW17
- Air Canada rouge plans new Central America / Caribbean routes in W17
- Air Canada rouge adds new Trans-border routes in W17
- Air Canada rouge plans Montreal – Lima launch in Dec 2017
- Air Canada moves Mexico City service to rouge in S17