With 30 years of experience and a more than 93% of on-time performance, synonymous of commitment, compliance, and highquality service. AEROMAR is Mexico's leading regional airline, and the airline with the longest non-stop flight history in the country. Founded in 1987, and with its base of operations at the International Airport of Mexico City, Aeromar currently covers a network of 28 destinations in Mexico, as well as international flights to Tucson and Mc Allen in the United States....
Mexican carrier Aeromar starting next month is adding new domestic sector from Mexico City, as the airline schedules Mexico City – Monclova...
- Aeromar adds Cancun – Merida service from late-June 2017
- Aeromar chief: "We'll fly over the wall"
- Quick chat with Aeromar CEO Andres Fabre on transformation and upcoming regional opportunities
- Aeromar plans Tucson service from Oct 2016
- Aeromar Adds New Domestic Routes from May 2016
- Aeromar Adds New Domestic Routes in late-Dec 2015