Launched in 2014, NokScoot is a joint venture between Singapore budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot provides – in addition to fantastic value airfares – a safe, reliable and contemporary travel experience with a unique attitude – Scootitude™. NokScoot operates medium- to long-haul routes from Bangkok’s Don Mueang International Airport with Boeing 777-200 aircraft. It currently flies to Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenyang and Dalian in China,...
NokScoot in the second-half of summer 2017 season plans to increase service to China, as it introduces additional frequency to Shenyang and...
- NokScoot S17 Dalian frequency changes
- NokScoot expands Taipei service in S17
- NokScoot expands Taipei flights in 1Q17
- NokScoot increases Nanjing service in W16
- NokScoot plans Dalian launch from late-Sep 2016
- Asia Pacific budget carriers show joined-up approach