Tigerair Taiwan is the one and only Taiwan low-cost carrier (LCC) based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. It used to be formed as a joint venture between China Airlines Group and Tiger Airways Holdings. China Airlines Group holds 90 percent of the share while Tiger Airways Holdings holds 10 percent. But now, Tigerair Taiwan is the 100% China Airlines invested LCC after it purchased 10 percent back from Tiger Airways Holdings in 2016. Tigerair Taiwan received its Air Operator's...
China Airlines in preliminary update for summer 2018 season filed Airbus A350-900XWB service on Taipei Taoyuan – Frankfurt route,...
- China Airlines W17 Tokyo – Honolulu changes as of 14SEP17
- China Airlines Nov 2017 Sydney service changes as of 07SEP17
- tigerair Taiwan increases Kaohsiung – Macau from Dec 2017
- tigerair Taiwan adds Wuxi service from Sep 2017
- tigerair Taiwan expands Macau flights in Sep 2017
- tigerair Taiwan increases Tokyo service in Aug 2017