Tigerair Taiwan is the one and only Taiwan low-cost carrier (LCC) based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. It used to be formed as a joint venture between China Airlines Group and Tiger Airways Holdings. China Airlines Group holds 90 percent of the share while Tiger Airways Holdings holds 10 percent. But now, Tigerair Taiwan is the 100% China Airlines invested LCC after it purchased 10 percent back from Tiger Airways Holdings in 2016. Tigerair Taiwan received its Air Operator's...
As hundreds of airlines from around the world gather in Barcelona for World Routes 2017, Routesonline can reveal the top international routes by...
- China Airlines expands Vienna flight in March 2018
- tigerair Taiwan NE Asia W17 service increase
- China Airlines plans A350 Frankfurt service in S18
- China Airlines W17 Tokyo – Honolulu changes as of 14SEP17
- China Airlines Nov 2017 Sydney service changes as of 07SEP17
- tigerair Taiwan increases Kaohsiung – Macau from Dec 2017