Introduction to Tigerair Taiwan
Tigerair Taiwan is the one and only Taiwan low-cost carrier (LCC) based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. It used to be formed as a joint venture between China Airlines Group and Tiger Airways Holdings. China Airlines Group holds 90 percent of the share while Tiger Airways Holdings holds 10 percent. But now, Tigerair Taiwan is the 100% China Airlines invested LCC after it purchased 10 percent back from Tiger Airways Holdings in 2016.
Tigerair Taiwan received its Air Operator's Certificate (AOC) from CAA Taiwan in September 2014. The airline commenced operations on 26 September...
tigerair Taiwan this week filed planned operation for the remainder of 2020, as the airline updates International network between 01OCT20 and...
- Mandarin Airlines extends leased tigerair Taiwan A320 service to late-Oct 2020
- Mandarin Airlines extends leased tigerair Taiwan A320 service to mid-Oct 2020
- tigerair Taiwan August/September 2020 operations as of 30JUL20
- Mandarin Airlines extends leased tigerair Taiwan A320 service to Sep 2020
- Mandarin Airlines expands leased tigerair Taiwan A320 operation in 3Q20
- Mandarin Airlines outlines leases tigerair Taiwan A320 operation in July 2020