Tigerair Taiwan is the one and only Taiwan low-cost carrier (LCC) based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. It used to be formed as a joint venture between China Airlines Group and Tiger Airways Holdings. China Airlines Group holds 90 percent of the share while Tiger Airways Holdings holds 10 percent. But now, Tigerair Taiwan is the 100% China Airlines invested LCC after it purchased 10 percent back from Tiger Airways Holdings in 2016. Tigerair Taiwan received its Air Operator's...
China Airlines in late-January 2018 is planning one-time Taipei Taoyuan – Ontario service, on board Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. The Skyteam...
- tigerair Taiwan adds Kaohsiung – Fukuoka service from Dec 2017
- China Airlines expands Vienna service in S18
- China Airlines S18 New York service update as of 28SEP17
- China Airlines Frankfurt S18 changes as of 28SEP17
- tigerair Taiwan extends Wuxi reservation into W17
- World's busiest international passenger routes revealed