Tigerair Taiwan is the one and only Taiwan low-cost carrier (LCC) based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. It used to be formed as a joint venture between China Airlines Group and Tiger Airways Holdings. China Airlines Group holds 90 percent of the share while Tiger Airways Holdings holds 10 percent. But now, Tigerair Taiwan is the 100% China Airlines invested LCC after it purchased 10 percent back from Tiger Airways Holdings in 2016.
Tigerair Taiwan received its Air Operator's Certificate...
tigerair Taiwan earlier this week announced new service launch to Palawan, with the opening of Taipei Taoyuan – Puerto Princesa nonstop...
- tigerair Taiwan adds Kalibo service from April 2019
- tigerair Taiwan adds Cebu service from Dec 2018
- tigerair Taiwan increases Taipei – Okinawa service from late-June 2018
- tigerair Taiwan adds new Japan routes from July 2018
- tigerair Taiwan / T'Way Air plans codeshare launch in March 2018
- tigerair Taiwan adds Ibaraki / Hanamaki service in S18