Tigerair Taiwan is the one and only Taiwan low-cost carrier (LCC) based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. It used to be formed as a joint venture between China Airlines Group and Tiger Airways Holdings. China Airlines Group holds 90 percent of the share while Tiger Airways Holdings holds 10 percent. But now, Tigerair Taiwan is the 100% China Airlines invested LCC after it purchased 10 percent back from Tiger Airways Holdings in 2016. Tigerair Taiwan received its Air Operator's...
tigerair Taiwan and T’Way Air yesterday (22JAN18) announced planned reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering selected service between...
- tigerair Taiwan adds Ibaraki / Hanamaki service in S18
- tigerair Taiwan S18 Japan frequency increase
- tigerair Taiwan adds Asahikawa from late-March 2018
- China Airlines schedules one-time Taipei – Ontario route in late-Jan 2018
- tigerair Taiwan adds Kaohsiung – Fukuoka service from Dec 2017
- China Airlines expands Vienna service in S18