Introduction to Tigerair Taiwan
Tigerair Taiwan is the one and only Taiwan low-cost carrier (LCC) based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. It used to be formed as a joint venture between China Airlines Group and Tiger Airways Holdings. China Airlines Group holds 90 percent of the share while Tiger Airways Holdings holds 10 percent. But now, Tigerair Taiwan is the 100% China Airlines invested LCC after it purchased 10 percent back from Tiger Airways Holdings in 2016.
Tigerair Taiwan received its Air Operator's Certificate (AOC) from CAA Taiwan in September 2014. The airline commenced operations on 26 September...
The LCC will make the city of Da Nang its first destination in the Southeast Asian country.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 11, 2022)
- tigerair Taiwan 4Q20 International operations as of 25AUG20
- Mandarin Airlines extends leased tigerair Taiwan A320 service to late-Oct 2020
- Mandarin Airlines extends leased tigerair Taiwan A320 service to mid-Oct 2020
- tigerair Taiwan August/September 2020 operations as of 30JUL20
- Mandarin Airlines extends leased tigerair Taiwan A320 service to Sep 2020