Thai Smile has been officially launched since July 7, 2012 under the Business Unit of Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (TG). On October 17, 2013, Thai Smile was entered in the commercial registered under the name of Thai Smile Airways Co.,Ltd. Thai Smile is "Premium Full Service Regional Wings of Thai Airways", focusing on excellence and quality service standard with the strategy to serve "Premium Travelers."
Thai Smile Airways in this week’s inventory update further adjusted planned Bangkok – Kota Kinabalu route. Based on the update, the...
- Thai Smile Kota Kinabalu service changes from Sep 2017
- Thai Smile adds Kaohsiung service from Oct 2017
- Thai Smile reduces Kota Kinabalu service Jun - Oct 2017
- Thai Smile resumes Vientiane service from July 2017
- Thai Smile resumes Kuala Lumpur service from May 2017
- Thai Smile updates planned S17 regional expansions