Air Niugini Limited is the National Airline of Papua New Guinea. Air Niugini operates internationally to Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Honiara, Nadi, Manila, Cebu, Den Pasar, Singapore, Hongkong, and Narita, and serves 23 airports domestically. The head office is in the nations capital of Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby.
Air Niugini last month launched new domestic sector, with the offering of Mount Hagen – Wewak nonstop service. This route is served by...
- Air Niugini schedules Townsville late-March 2017 launch
- Air Niugini S17 Micronesia schedule changes
- Qantas / Air Niugini expands codeshare service from Dec 2016
- Air Niugini schedules one-time Brisbane – Alotau service in Nov 2016
- Air Niugini plans Micronesia service from Dec 2016
- Air Niugini expands Sydney service from Nov 2016