Air Niugini Limited is the National Airline of Papua New Guinea. Air Niugini operates internationally to Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Honiara, Nadi, Manila, Cebu, Den Pasar, Singapore, Hongkong, and Narita, and serves 23 airports domestically. The head office is in the nations capital of Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby.
Air Niugini in winter 2017/18 season intends to increase capacity on flights to Micronesia, according to the PDF timetable listing on its website....
- Air Niugini files Tabubil schedule from Oct 2017
- Air Niugini adds Mount Hagen – Wewak from March 2017
- Air Niugini schedules Townsville late-March 2017 launch
- Air Niugini S17 Micronesia schedule changes
- Qantas / Air Niugini expands codeshare service from Dec 2016
- Air Niugini schedules one-time Brisbane – Alotau service in Nov 2016