Introduction to Air Niugini
Air Niugini Limited is the National Airline of Papua New Guinea.
Air Niugini operates internationally to Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Honiara, Nadi, Manila, Cebu, Den Pasar, Singapore, Hongkong, and Narita, and serves 23 airports domestically.
The head office is in the nations capital of Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby.
Air Niugini starting tomorrow (25SEP20) introduces additional domestic route, which sees the airline operates Port Moresby – Tufi route....
- Air Niugini cancels Chuuk / Pohnpei service resumption from Sep 2020
- Air Niugini July/August 2020 International operations as of 09JUL20
- Air Niugini discontinues Tokyo service from July 2020
- Air Niugini April – August 2020 International service changes as of 18MAR20
- Air Niugini Mar/Apr 2020 International service changes as of 25FEB20
- Air Niugini temporary cancels Micronesia service in late 1Q20