Introduction to Air Niugini
Air Niugini Limited is the National Airline of Papua New Guinea.
Air Niugini operates internationally to Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Honiara, Nadi, Manila, Cebu, Den Pasar, Singapore, Hongkong, and Narita, and serves 23 airports domestically.
The head office is in the nations capital of Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby.
Cathay Pacific starting late-October 2020 plans to resume codeshare partnership with Air Niugini, as the latter scheduled to resume Port Moresby...
- Air Niugini adds Port Moresby – Tufi service from late-Sep 2020
- Air Niugini cancels Chuuk / Pohnpei service resumption from Sep 2020
- Air Niugini July/August 2020 International operations as of 09JUL20
- Air Niugini discontinues Tokyo service from July 2020
- Air Niugini April – August 2020 International service changes as of 18MAR20
- Air Niugini Mar/Apr 2020 International service changes as of 25FEB20