Air Niugini Limited is the National Airline of Papua New Guinea. Air Niugini operates internationally to Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Honiara, Nadi, Manila, Cebu, Den Pasar, Singapore, Hongkong, and Narita, and serves 23 airports domestically. The head office is in the nations capital of Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby.
Air Niugini in recent schedule update has cancelled planned Port Moresby – Shanghai Pu Dong service, originally scheduled from 23OCT18 to...
- Air Niugini resumes Port Moresby – Tokyo nonstop service from Oct 2018
- Air Niugini Micronesia service changes from Oct 2018
- Air Niugini adds Shanghai service from Oct 2018
- Air Niugini reduces Tokyo service from Oct 2018
- Air Niugini 4Q18 International service changes
- Air Niugini expands Manila service from Sep 2018