Air Niugini Limited is the National Airline of Papua New Guinea. Air Niugini operates internationally to Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Honiara, Nadi, Manila, Cebu, Den Pasar, Singapore, Hongkong, and Narita, and serves 23 airports domestically. The head office is in the nations capital of Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby.
Air Niugini in the last few days filed frequency changes for planned service to Japan. From 01OCT18, the 2 weekly Port Moresby – Chuuk...
- Air Niugini 4Q18 International service changes
- Air Niugini expands Manila service from Sep 2018
- Air Niugini Micronesia / Japan service changes from Sep 2018
- Air Niugini NS18 Micronesia operations
- Air Niugini 1Q18 Hong Kong aircraft changes
- Air Niugini reduces Micronesia service from Dec 2017