Air Niugini Limited is the National Airline of Papua New Guinea.
Air Niugini operates internationally to Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Honiara, Nadi, Manila, Cebu, Den Pasar, Singapore, Hongkong, and Narita, and serves 23 airports domestically.
The head office is in the nations capital of Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby.
Air Niugini from September 2019 is expanding service to Fiji, where the airline introduces new nonstop Port Moresby – Nadi route....
- Air Niugini NW19 Tokyo service changes
- Air Niugini S19 Tokyo service changes
- Air Niugini removes planned Shanghai launch in late-Oct 2018
- Air Niugini resumes Port Moresby – Tokyo nonstop service from Oct 2018
- Air Niugini Micronesia service changes from Oct 2018
- Air Niugini adds Shanghai service from Oct 2018