Air Niugini Limited is the National Airline of Papua New Guinea. Air Niugini operates internationally to Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Honiara, Nadi, Manila, Cebu, Den Pasar, Singapore, Hongkong, and Narita, and serves 23 airports domestically. The head office is in the nations capital of Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby.
Air Niugini in the first quarter of 2018 once again adjusts operational aircraft for Port Moresby – Hong Kong route. From 14FEB18 to...
- Air Niugini reduces Micronesia service from Dec 2017
- Air Niugini further revises Micronesia service from Dec 2017
- Air Niugini NW17 Micronesia service changes as of 02NOV17
- Air Niugini proposes Micronesia capacity increase in W17
- Air Niugini files Tabubil schedule from Oct 2017
- Air Niugini adds Mount Hagen – Wewak from March 2017