Air Niugini Limited is the National Airline of Papua New Guinea. Air Niugini operates internationally to Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Honiara, Nadi, Manila, Cebu, Den Pasar, Singapore, Hongkong, and Narita, and serves 23 airports domestically. The head office is in the nations capital of Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby.
Air Niugini in recent schedule update adjusted planned service to Micronesia and Japan, in effect from September 2018. Planned changes as follows....
- Air Niugini NS18 Micronesia operations
- Air Niugini 1Q18 Hong Kong aircraft changes
- Air Niugini reduces Micronesia service from Dec 2017
- Air Niugini further revises Micronesia service from Dec 2017
- Air Niugini NW17 Micronesia service changes as of 02NOV17
- Air Niugini proposes Micronesia capacity increase in W17