Introduction to Air Niugini
Air Niugini Limited is the National Airline of Papua New Guinea.
Air Niugini operates internationally to Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Honiara, Nadi, Manila, Cebu, Den Pasar, Singapore, Hongkong, and Narita, and serves 23 airports domestically.
The head office is in the nations capital of Papua New Guinea - Port Moresby.
Air Niugini from July 2020 is cancelling Port Moresby – Tokyo Narita service, previously scheduled from 11JUL20 during summer season. The...
- Air Niugini April – August 2020 International service changes as of 18MAR20
- Air Niugini Mar/Apr 2020 International service changes as of 25FEB20
- Air Niugini temporary cancels Micronesia service in late 1Q20
- Air Niugini March 2020 Asia frequency adjustment
- Air Niugini adds Boeing 767 Cairns service from late-Oct 2019
- Air Niugini adds new Nadi flight from Sep 2019