About Belavia-Belarusian Airlines With our main base being National Airport Minsk, Belavia is the national airline and flag carrier of the Republic of Belarus. Belavia is the largest airline in Belarus. Belavia was fouded in 1996. We are member of IATA since 1997, MITA since 2009. ERA 2010. Belavia is IOSA registered airline (2008). With our codeshare partners, we fly to more than 50 schedule destinations in Europe and Middle East.
Belavia in summer 2017 season is introducing additional 3 routes, including service to Russia and Armenia. Planned operation as follow. Minsk...
- Belavia schedules Brussels Charleroi launch in April 2017
- Belavia expands Zhukovsky service from Nov 2016
- Belavia adds Zhukovsky service from Sep 2016
- Belavia Expands Ukraine Flights in S16
- Belavia / S7 Airlines Expands Codeshare Partnership from late-March 2016
- Belavia Increases Kiev Zhulyany Service from late-Dec 2015