Introduction to Belavia Belarusian Airlines
About Belavia-Belarusian Airlines
With our main base being National Airport Minsk, Belavia is the national airline and flag carrier of the Republic of Belarus. Belavia is the largest airline in Belarus. Belavia was fouded in 1996. We are member of IATA since 1997, MITA since 2009. ERA 2010. Belavia is IOSA registered airline (2008). Along with our codeshare partners, we fly to more than 50 schedule destinations in Europe and Middle East.
Belarus’ national carrier has suspended service to more than half the destinations in its network.
- Belavia leases E195-E2s for European routes
- Where Does the Embraer 195 Fly? October 2014 Network Update
- WORLD ROUTES: Belavia Links Budapest to Belarus and Serbia with Capital Connection
- Etihad Teams with Belavia to Boost Minsk Connection
- National Airline «Belavia»
- Belavia will fly to Astana three times a week