About Belavia-Belarusian Airlines With our main base being National Airport Minsk, Belavia is the national airline and flag carrier of the Republic of Belarus. Belavia is the largest airline in Belarus. Belavia was fouded in 1996. We are member of IATA since 1997, MITA since 2009. ERA 2010. Belavia is IOSA registered airline (2008). With our codeshare partners, we fly to more than 50 schedule destinations in Europe and Middle East.
Belavia in summer 2018 season is enhancing service to Belgrade, where the airline plans to operate Minsk – Belgrade nonstop service. From...
- Belavia expands Russian network from late-April 2018
- Belavia plans additional routes in S17
- Belavia schedules Brussels Charleroi launch in April 2017
- Belavia expands Zhukovsky service from Nov 2016
- Belavia adds Zhukovsky service from Sep 2016
- Belavia Expands Ukraine Flights in S16