About Belavia-Belarusian Airlines
With our main base being National Airport Minsk, Belavia is the national airline and flag carrier of the Republic of Belarus. Belavia is the largest airline in Belarus. Belavia was fouded in 1996. We are member of IATA since 1997, MITA since 2009. ERA 2010. Belavia is IOSA registered airline (2008). With our codeshare partners, we fly to more than 50 schedule destinations in Europe and Middle East.
Belavia in winter 2019/20 season is expanding operational frequencies on various routes, based on comparison to winter 2018/19 season. Planned...
- Belavia W19 Belgrade / Budapest service changes
- Belavia adds Munich service from mid-July 2019
- Belavia resumes Tallinn service from late-May 2019
- Belavia adds Chisinau service from late-Oct 2018
- Belavia adds Voronezh from Dec 2018
- Turkish Airlines / Belavia begins codeshare partnership from May 2018