About Belavia-Belarusian Airlines
With our main base being National Airport Minsk, Belavia is the national airline and flag carrier of the Republic of Belarus. Belavia is the largest airline in Belarus. Belavia was fouded in 1996. We are member of IATA since 1997, MITA since 2009. ERA 2010. Belavia is IOSA registered airline (2008). Along with our codeshare partners, we fly to more than 50 schedule destinations in Europe and Middle East.
The flag carrier will receive its first E195-E2 in December.
- Belavia resumes Vienna service from late-March 2020
- Belavia adds Reus service in S20
- Belavia S20 Kazakhstan network additions
- Belavia W19 frequency increases
- Belavia W19 Belgrade / Budapest service changes
- Belavia adds Munich service from mid-July 2019