Introduction to Belavia Belarusian Airlines
About Belavia-Belarusian Airlines
With our main base being National Airport Minsk, Belavia is the national airline and flag carrier of the Republic of Belarus. Belavia is the largest airline in Belarus. Belavia was fouded in 1996. We are member of IATA since 1997, MITA since 2009. ERA 2010. Belavia is IOSA registered airline (2008). Along with our codeshare partners, we fly to more than 50 schedule destinations in Europe and Middle East.
Belavia Belarusian Airlines during the month of October 2020 schedules following service, as of 25SEP20. Additional changes may occur due to...
- Belavia August 2020 operations as of 11AUG20
- Belavia resumes Tashkent service from July 2020
- Belavia S20 routes cancellations as of 14MAY20
- Belavia moves Vienna service resumption to late-April 2020
- Belavia to resume Uzbekistan service from late-May 2020
- Belavia leases E195-E2s for European routes