(kulula.com) (Associated with British Airways plc) All flights (except kululu.com-division) are operated on a franchise agreement with BRITISH AIRWAYS (G-) in full such colors and both titles, using BA-flight numbers. Kulula.com is the marketing name used for the no frills-division, operated by Comair in full kulula.com-colors but using MN-flight numbers.
As South Africa’s major airports set new passenger records, the country’s tourism boom could help alleviate its economic woes
- IBERIA / Comair expands codeshare network from May 2017
- Windshear concerns delay opening of St Helena’s new airport
- Remote island of Saint Helena gains lifeline with first air link
- QATAR Airways / Comair to Start Codeshare Service from late-Feb 2016
- Comair Preferred Bidder to Launch Air Links to St Helena
- AIRFRANCE / Comair Begins Codeshare Service from mid-Nov 2014